Dustin Coffey

New Exhaust for 2017 FZ-07 | Akrapovic or SC-Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which exhaust would you choose ?

• Akrapovic Carbon Full System
    • SC-Project Conic Full system

This poll is closed to new votes

41 minutes ago, gregjet said:

"prohibitors" I think you mean " inhibitors"...Hows THAT for needlessly pedantic...

Damn it stupid Microsoft Theasours

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

On 4/24/2018 at 2:17 PM, Dustin Coffey said:

It only has a mid-pipe on it rn. The noise is insane. 

What on earth is the bike covered in? Some kind of high-foam detergent? Is it brake rotor and pad safe? There's a lot of (semi-) exposed seals on a motorcycle, are you sure it can't get past them?

Or is it some kind of release agent so when you encase the entire bike in Amber or other hardening resin you hope it'll make a nice negative mold?

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

23 hours ago, pattonme said:

What on earth is the bike covered in? Some kind of high-foam detergent? Is it brake rotor and pad safe? There's a lot of (semi-) exposed seals on a motorcycle, are you sure it can't get past them?

Or is it some kind of release agent so when you encase the entire bike in Amber or other hardening resin you hope it'll make a nice negative mold?

I hope its snow and the pitpe is cut off for a straight pipe
or tge neighbors all got pissed and covered it with fire foam for having a idiotic loud pipe
or
the idiotic cut pipe person used all circle jerked it

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

That's a bit nasty r1...fair, but nasty...

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

On 4/27/2018 at 1:02 PM, Jaxx said:

Have you considered the impact on back pressure?

outback.jpg

In the Outback, no one can hear your scream.

Beemer

" In the Outback, no one can hear your scream."

You don't even have to go that far if you live in Bundaberg...

2 hours ago, gregjet said:

Bundaberg

WHy is it in my head when I read this its played in a Australian accent.  Like Billabong

Funny you should say that actually , because the local pronounciation is very un-Aussie. It has a much more upper class English sound to it, though the local speech is very Aussie. The town was founded by mostly germans and scots, which is wierd for Queensland. The local ( probably revisionist) reason for the name is that it was named after the local Aboriginal tribe, but I now know that the Bunda name was the name the whites gave to them not theirs. Two separate tribes actually, neither anything like Bunda. My take is that it is German. Everyone will recognize the "berg" part as "mountain" or "town" in german. " Bunde" means lucky or plentyful or colourful depending on which original german language you are referencing . I suspect it is ENTIRELY a german name, changed during the first world war, like much else was, and the history revised.

So endeth the lesson...

• 2 weeks later...
AshesInAmador

Absolutely love my Two Brothers S1R Black Series Exhaust, it is loud so if you are looking for something more quiet this wouldn’t be ideal. 

• Premium Member
On 4/27/2018 at 11:13 AM, r1limited said:

I usually take 4 Ibuprifin and 2 Tylenol to reduse back pressure.

I'm surprised you didn't say Gas-X or Beano. 😂

Archived