The MT-07 Forum

GILLES Group Buy has been decided! Click Here!

bellissimoto

On 11/19/2019 at 10:20 PM, Bountiful said:

Just curious about getting notified about future group buys. Maybe we could set up a group buy notification thread or something we can subscribe to? 

I would have loved to get some of the other items this time around but with the holidays around the corner I had to save some gift funds for someone other than myself 😝

Not a bad idea, but not sure when we'll do another group buy, and on what brand or item.

I'd definitely register for a free account on BellissiMoto, here to keep up with the latest and greatest:  

Outside of our group buys, I ALWAYS take care of FZ-07.org forum members, and as a heads up, be on the lookout for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!

:)

- Paul

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what showed up today!  GILLES!!!  I didn't see the entire order, but I can tell ya a WHOLE BUNCH of Axle Adjusters were on the shipping desk!

- Paul

• Like 3

Just picked up some Spiegler lines and EBC pads from Paul and as usual his price blows all others out of the water! Service is beyond good and he is genuinely just a great guy 😁

When you need to get those mods you can’t live without give him a shout and he will get you the best deal out there for our members. 

Thanks again Paul!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1tondriver said:

Just picked up some Spiegler lines and EBC pads from Paul and as usual his price blows all others out of the water! Service is beyond good and he is genuinely just a great guy 😁

When you need to get those mods you can’t live without give him a shout and he will get you the best deal out there for our members. 

Thanks again Paul!

Glad I could help!

- Paul

On 12/11/2019 at 12:20 PM, 1tondriver said:

Sent you a pm Paul 👍

Got it.   I sent another about other product.

Edited by klx678