The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

• Premium Member
Took it for a ride, Then washed half a ton of salt off it. 2rctzie.jpg
Fantastic picture! Where is that? 
  • Like 1

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

made my own front stand using the garage rafters and heavy duty ratchet straps :D   ... boxed up the front forks to be shipped to Pattonme for his retro fit kit...

• Like 2

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Finalized a number of things. Setup bar end mirrors, new turn signals, new LED headlight, tried out tech spec grips and took it for a spin!! Life is beautiful.

• Like 2

Took it for a ride, Then washed half a ton of salt off it. 2rctzie.jpg
Fantastic picture! Where is that?
Thanks man, It's Scoltland, The snow just starting to melt off the mountain roads now. And that's also a very rare cloudless sky aswell. 
  • Like 3

Brought her to work today. It was 40 something when I left this morning, warmed up to 57 now. Come on Spring...I know you're ready! Oh and I ordered the Yoshimura R77. Should be here this week!

• Like 2

• Global Moderator

Gave her a new set of brake pads, swapped in a new set of rear turn signals and got my fronts working again

gonna take her too the dealer before school and get this oil leak fixed.... noticed it leaking from under the waterpump again while on a ride yesterday

• Like 3

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Just put on some badges. Not sure how I feel about them, considering it already had decals on the tank covers. But oh well. Thoughts or comments? 555b6173d80e980b84be6d31ad6aeb04.jpg8e63a927c0513246e844502baa270261.jpg

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I don't like it. I think it's too much. Doesn't flow right. I'd just let the tank sticker speak for itself.

• Like 1

I don't like it. I think it's too much. Doesn't flow right. I'd just let the tank sticker speak for itself.
I'm sorry but since you asked, I have to agree. 
  • Like 1

• Global Moderator

I like the sticker, but it does seem a bit redundant. Can you take the sticker off the tank or is it clear coated on?

• Like 1

I like the sticker, but it does seem a bit redundant. Can you take the sticker off the tank or is it clear coated on?
I think it's clear coated on. I thought about it. But the white sticker was only $20. My plan was to strategically place other white stickers and maybe rim Tape on the bike too. I'm use to full fairings. I think the naked bike might be too busy for all that. Maybe! Good thing is, they are only stickers and can peal off ☺

• Premium Member

I think if you had the tank panels from www.carbonfbr.com the white fz stickers would look awesome...otherwise I say pull the white stickers off if you wanna keep the tank panels

• Like 1

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

cookfreeordie89

Today installed windscreen, moto designs integrated tail light, fender eliminator, and Yamaha saddle bags , and took it for her maiden ride.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
i received this today! can't put it on until Thursday :( 
d5306c851d35eb5b037e1c83c3c8bf34.jpg
You'll love it -- even with the baffle in (which according to Dobeck gives slightly better performance), it's hella loud
  • Like 4

• Global Moderator
Gratz on the upgrade
get it on the road and let those pipes sing
(also read roar)

You'll love it -- even with the baffle in (which according to Dobeck gives slightly better performance), it's hella loud
Baffle out sounds pretty awesome though
  • Like 2

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Threw on a Beowulf rad guard (powder-coated matte blk) and the Driven TT rearsets. One project left!!! then its 'Sultry Sponge Bath' time and photos ...for the bike, not myself.   ;)

Also ordered a 'Helite' airvest! Neat-O

• Like 3

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Installed tkc80 tires on fz07.
Those look wicked cool!  Please let us know how they ride (cornering, highway speeds, maybe a little dirt...). 

• Like 2

Why can't left turners see us?

Yoshi exhaust came in yesterday; sadly I had a punctured tire on the Challenger so that ate away the time I had planned on swapping the exhaust on the bike. Hopefully we have enough snow on Friday to cancel school and work so I can use that time to install it. All part of my master plan to take over the world.

• Like 6