The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

• Premium Member

Got plans to do a Track day 2nd of April haha

• Like 3

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• Premium Member

A new Shorai battery was delivered today, but it's snowing outside so the install will have to wait. :(
[attachment id=1526" thumbnail="1]

• Like 2

Why can't left turners see us?

pineappleunderthesea

Finished installing my USB cable to the 12V DC outlet.  Ran it up to the front of the bike and double-sided taped it to my little Yamaha windscreen, we'll see if it holds.  
Also got my ECU back from 2WDW, I have the Akra Carbon so I took out the snorkel since the tune for that exhaust is optimized for a snorkel removed.  Didn't have time to ride it yet but can't wait.

1EBAC052-B14E-4CA6-BE5B-B5AC994CFFC9_zps9ilskvph.jpg

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Finished installing my USB cable to the 12V DC outlet.  Ran it up to the front of the bike and double-sided taped it to my little Yamaha windscreen, we'll see if it holds.   Also got my ECU back from 2WDW, I have the Akra Carbon so I took out the snorkel since the tune for that exhaust is optimized for a snorkel removed.  Didn't have time to ride it yet but can't wait.

1EBAC052-B14E-4CA6-BE5B-B5AC994CFFC9_zps9ilskvph.jpg

3M dual lock velcro strips. It's what I used for my garage door opener to attach to the bottom of my windscreen. Has held up very well when moving at speed and taking it on and off.

Just got my tax returns...

It was so much easier to fight the thoughts of buying a new exhaust when I didn't have the funds. Still don't really, the money has to go to to other things. Dang adulthood and this responsibility thing. This hurts the soul.

• Like 3

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Woodcraft frame sliders arrived today. 

Slider%20Post.jpg_zps25y1kl2o.jpg
Very smart choice!
  • Like 3

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
:D  Bought it. Pick it up on Friday.
Gratz dude
welcome to the fz community

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

@afistfullofmotor I think you're the first to post here with that color scheme. Looks even better than I thought it would!!!

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
installed CRG arrow mirrors & rhinomoto bar ends yesterday, and got a chance to ride with them today. They are infinity times better than those cheap $10 mirrors, and have no vibration in the mirror, I love em.
Glad to hear you're liking em
  • Like 1

Installed the hepco and Becker side case mounts as we'll as passenger foot peg extenders. The case mount requires cutting the plastic but it's not even noticeable best part of the system is you take 4 bolts out on each side and no more frame allowing it to look stock besides a extra black bar behind the passenger foot pegs. And to go full sleek take those off to :).

Also removed my Gerber heat controller, and bark buster storm handgaurds because it's now on the 80s.

• Like 1

@afistfullofmotor I think you're the first to post here with that color scheme. Looks even better than I thought it would!!!
My understanding is that I was one of the first if not the first to buy it in Canada, according to the my Yamaha dealer.  Took about 5 weeks from the time i bought it, till that color scheme arrived in Canada.  I have seen a few guys in Europe who had them about a month ago. 
  • Like 2

• Global Moderator
My understanding is that I was one of the first if not the first to buy it in Canada, according to the my Yamaha dealer.  Took about 5 weeks from the time i bought it, till that color scheme arrived in Canada.  I have seen a few guys in Europe who had them about a month ago. 
They had an FZ-07, FZ-09 and MT-10 in that color scheme at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show. They all looked fantastic. I am waiting for the black side panels to be available so I can switch out my silver ones. 

• Global Moderator
They had an FZ-07, FZ-09 and MT-10 in that color scheme at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show. They all looked fantastic. I am waiting for the black side panels to be available so I can switch out my silver ones. 
Wheres can i purchase those panels... :(
The US sites only have the matte silvwr and the black available...
is there a canadian/european parts site similar to partzilla or yamahapartshouse?

• Global Moderator
Wheres can i purchase those panels... :( The US sites only have the matte silvwr and the black available...
is there a canadian/european parts site similar to partzilla or yamahapartshouse?
I have not seen them online yet. Now that the color scheme is available in the US I expect it is just a matter of time before they are on the aftermarket parts websites. 

• Global Moderator
Wheres can i purchase those panels... :( The US sites only have the matte silvwr and the black available...
I have not seen them online yet. Now that the color scheme is available in the US I expect it is just a matter of time before they are on the aftermarket parts websites. 
The lava red is available in tbe US?