The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Got me a new helmet. Already got the Sena on. Ready to ride in the morning.

5aa4e164cdcc52bc7a6240917c30173e.jpgac9c2c61ac46287bde6eeb04ee5805b2.jpg

• Like 6

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

Is this the replacement for the helmet that had the faulty visor seal? How did Bell handle the issue?   
  • Like 1

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Is this the replacement for the helmet that had the faulty visor seal? How did Bell handle the issue? 
Yes, and they wanted to replace my original helmet, but didn't have my size, different have my size in a different color way and thus ended up in a brand new model, which was not even purchasable at the time of the phone call.
  • Like 1

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
Took her out of storage!  [instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BDT3yUaJ-ou]

I hald expected cobwebs

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

5aa4e164cdcc52bc7a6240917c30173e.jpgac9c2c61ac46287bde6eeb04ee5805b2.jpg

I'm really interested in the new bell star, but I am curious...how quiet is it? It doesn't look like it comes with the pinlock system, so does it fog up easily?
  • Like 2

Took her out of storage!  [instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BDT3yUaJ-ou]

Jeez! Watching that made me real effing tired. 
  • Like 2

Beemer

yamobethere
Hey, Beemer could you post a pic of your bike. I'm trying to see the look of the akra carbon exhaust with a ermax belly pan. Thanks.
Ok, here it is in all it's filth. I hired someone to wash it for me but they never showed up for the big bucks.  :D   

Lol you installed the exhaust the "wrong way"

orangecrush
Not much, but if this little sucker prevents her from sinking into melting tarmac on a hot AZ day, it will have been well worth the $55 USD I paid for it. 4d13ed6b349bddc24209c1a91d5c7e05.jpg
Kind of ironic that this is made here in the UK. Melting Tarmac isn't something we get to see much of!

We generally use them to prevent our stands sinking into mud  :D
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Nice running into slow06er today on the freeway. Two reds do make it right!!!

Yup, if I escape early again my jail cell (work) tomorrow, you will see me on the road with a smile on my face.
Did you hear my bad azz load horn, I installed it for the blind , high, half drunk fools driving on the road.
  • Like 2

Just had to explain to someone asking "is that your super moto out there?" that it wasn't a super moto. Lol but his "that bike is bad ass" compliment made of for his mistake ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

• Like 3

UPS delivered the tires I ordered. Cost $194. The dealership would have charged $360 for the same tires. The dealership said it was a discounted price! Rip off!

• Like 5

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
UPS delivered the tires I ordered. Cost $194. The dealership would have charged $360 for the same tires. The dealership said it was a discounted price! Rip off!
Whatcha get?

SigSide.jpg

Whatcha get?
Oh I just got the same Bridgestones that it came with. I was satisfied with the performance and they were pretty long lasting. At 11,200 they weren't too worn but I ran over a nail at the end of the last season and put in a plug so I could get in one more ride. The plug made me uneasy. 
  • Like 2

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Whatcha get?
Oh I just got the same Bridgestones that it came with. I was satisfied with the performance and they were pretty long lasting. At 11,200 they weren't too worn but I ran over a nail at the end of the last season and put in a plug so I could get in one more ride. The plug made me uneasy.
Yeah $360 is a rip off for sure. I got the Michelin PR4 tires for $309 shipped from Sportbiketrackgear.com
  • Like 3

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

Threw on the OES frame sliders I've had laying around for far too long and I also tuned my EJK. Gotta say the EJK 3.5 from Dobeck really smooths things out and much more than I expected. I used the base settings from Dobeck's site which was pretty close to my configuration. No more exhaust popping from the Yoshimura, and the jerkiness of the engine is greatly reduced. Quite impressive results; everyone really should have one. SmOOO-oooth.

The unit has a couple of random burnt out leds which made tuning difficult but I think I got it where it needs to be. Dobeck's customer service was fantastic to deal with and sent out a replacement immediately. Awesome!  Cant wait for the new unit so I can play with settings without any guesswork. 

• Like 3

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Nice running into slow06er today on the freeway. Two reds do make it right!!!
Yup, if I escape early again my jail cell (work) tomorrow, you will see me on the road with a smile on my face. Did you hear my bad azz load horn, I installed it for the blind , high, half drunk fools driving on the road.
LOL im laughing my ass off, cause now it makes sense what you were pointing too. Nope i was blasting my music and going hooligan all the way home!  
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

For anyone how needs some cheap tires, Cycle Gear is having a sale on the Continental brand, Last weekend I picked up a front tire for only $79.99, so far 20,665 miles was ridden on the original tire for the bike, I feel I could stretch it even more.
f856f5510a0d3de15e7194af88d830f5.jpg
c8d6612b8afd78272a47be63163f2a45.jpg
  • Like 1

• Global Moderator

For anyone how needs some cheap tires, Cycle Gear is having a sale on the Continental brand, Last weekend I picked up a front tire for only $79.99, so far 20,665 miles was ridden on the original tire for the bike, I feel I could stretch it even more. f856f5510a0d3de15e7194af88d830f5.jpg
I find it funny that the red bikes seem to be the mileage whores
not that i'm complaining

are just the contis on sald?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

For anyone how needs some cheap tires, Cycle Gear is having a sale on the Continental brand, Last weekend I picked up a front tire for only $79.99, so far 20,665 miles was ridden on the original tire for the bike, I feel I could stretch it even more. f856f5510a0d3de15e7194af88d830f5.jpg
I find it funny that the red bikes seem to be the mileage whores not that i'm complaining

No, no,...!!, the red FZ 07 are the smooth riders.
;-)
Yes, I think the Continental was the only one on sale at the cycle gear store.

• Global Moderator

I find it funny that the red bikes seem to be the mileage whores not that i'm complaining

No, no,...!!, the red FZ 07 are the smooth riders. ;-)

They are the smoothe riders and the mileage whores
whereas the blurples seem to be the sexy librarian that doesnt get out much
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
No, no,...!!, the red FZ 07 are the smooth riders. ;-)

They are the smoothe riders and the mileage whores whereas the blurples seem to be the sexy librarian that doesnt get out much
I resemble that remark! LOL

• Premium Member

They are the smoothe riders and the mileage whores whereas the blurples seem to be the sexy librarian that doesnt get out much
I resemble that remark! LOL

@so1102 - did you get my PM, I send you a small video about installing the Denali Horn.