The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

joshalamew
Like the vanity plate on the Chevy Sonic RS in the garage, haha.  

Also, how often do you clean the back of your exhaust to not have the black spots all over? 
Haha thanks.  Its a 2016 Raven with white plastics and I've only got 460 miles on it so far so she's still pretty new. And I clean it after every ride. 

Guest ChicagoAJ
Like the vanity plate on the Chevy Sonic RS in the garage, haha.  

Also, how often do you clean the back of your exhaust to not have the black spots all over? 
Haha thanks.  Its a 2016 Raven with white plastics and I've only got 460 miles on it so far so she's still pretty new. And I clean it after every ride. 
That would explain it. I leave my dirty for weeks on end and when I wipe the bike down I have to spend most of the time cleaning the junk off the exhaust... Lol 

If you ever want to get rid of your Raven plastics, let me know. I've been sort of looking for a set. 

joshalamew
That would explain it. I leave my dirty for weeks on end and when I wipe the bike down I have to spend most of the time cleaning the junk off the exhaust... Lol 

If you ever want to get rid of your Raven plastics, let me know. I've been sort of looking for a set. 
I'll keep that in mind. I'm holding on to them for now just in case my mood changes and I want a black bike again. 

I finally got the chance to ride this year. Been away from the bike for far too long now. Feels just as amazing today as it did the day I drove it off the lot.

• Like 2

picked up my gilles rearsets from bellissimoto...these are some quality pieces. can't wait to put them on. 5c8e699054f0f5e62c1444bd57b0a859.jpg162899913c5df2d2dadf7dec8162a45d.jpga8ad6532252a8329d488ad731ffa7004.jpgf144f12c69dc21778f29909f90997d3f.jpg

Great shop! great product!

• Like 3

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Taking it back to the dealership because the fork forks are blown already at 548 miles!!!!!
I don't even know how my forks are....lol
  • Like 2

SigSide.jpg

Installed this radiator screen:

link

Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive, and very straightforward with nice fabrication.

• Like 4

Guest ChicagoAJ
Taking it back to the dealership because the front forks are blown already at 548 miles!!!!!
Let us know how that one goes. 

Taking it back to the dealership because the front forks are blown already at 548 miles!!!!!
Let us know how that one goes. 
Will do still under manufacturer warrenty so that's good. Plus I got the 5 year.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Forks are blown? Like oil leaking from the seals? Or they just feel like a pogo stick from 1970?? If they are like a pogo stick that's normal till you upgrade the suspension...

• Like 1

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Guest ChicagoAJ

Put it on stands in the garage, I'll be leaving for Florida tomorrow for 8 days. I'll keep a lookout for @Beemer cruising around.

• Like 1

The gilles are installed! some minor adjusting to my liking and they will be perfect! 5112612e2abac6084aaed99677da6437.jpg
310a9a05257b82d7726b03f0ca1dda32.jpg

• Like 4

Guest ChicagoAJ
::)  Awesome! What kind of beer do you drink?
I'm a fan of stuff I haven't tried before and the list is getting smaller and smaller; but I enjoy just about everything from Lagunitas, Revolution, and a few other local (Chicago-area) breweries. 
I'll be up in Panama City Beach staying at a resort/condo my girlfriend and I rented from the 20th to the 28th. 

The gilles are installed! some minor adjusting to my liking and they will be perfect!
 Is there a redundancy in having both a FZ09 and FZ07?  I'm truly curious how it is owning both. 

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

The gilles are installed! some minor adjusting to my liking and they will be perfect!
 Is there a redundancy in having both a FZ09 and FZ07?  I'm truly curious how it is owning both.
that's my buddies 09.