The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

@skiddum make sure you contact @bellissimoto via this forum about these items, since he may give you a better price.
Thanks guys

• Premium Member

Got my new wine red Shoei Neotec helmet all dolled up with slimmer 31mm cheek pads, my Sena-10c, Fiio amp and iAsus Xsound3 speakers... man, this audio set up is incredible. What a great looking and fitting lid. Now do I pin-stripe it with a fancy red reflective tape job?

• Like 2

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

crescentwrench
Installed rearsets to accompany the more sportier positioned handlebars.  
d534ab22600a41512799742bc8eb6fdd.jpg
I've got those in the ti finish on my bike and they have been great.  Adjusting the brake light was a pain, and I replaced the peg rubbers with OEM, because they wear out fast, and you definitely need to lock-tite all of the bolts, but beyond that, they have been rock solid.
Are those these? : https://www.amazon.com/Rearset-Footpegs-Yamaha-2014-2015-Ajustable/dp/B01E56YVSQ 

• Premium Member

After my 410mi ride on Saturday, 200 of which was in a downpour, Betty was looking pretty haggard. Cleaned up the chain and lubed it, cleaned up the exhaust, and gave her a good bath.

X9JUHDd.jpg
WXSLpeT.jpg

I really gotta get my radiator guard on, I can't get it to look any cleaner than it is. :/

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

• Premium Member
I've got those in the ti finish on my bike and they have been great.  Adjusting the brake light was a pain, and I replaced the peg rubbers with OEM, because they wear out fast, and you definitely need to lock-tite all of the bolts, but beyond that, they have been rock solid.
Are those these? : https://www.amazon.com/Rearset-Footpegs-Yamaha-2014-2015-Ajustable/dp/B01E56YVSQ 
Those look the same to me, but I don't recall who I bought mine from. 

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

@botticelli  ,nice job with the spiegler brake lines. I was thinking of getting the same setup (2 lines from master). Does the brake setup you installed come with a longer bolt to attach the 2 lines to the master cylinder? Also, does the additional line coming from the master snap in place somewhere to hold it in place by the fork area?

Installed rearsets to accompany the more sportier positioned handlebars.  
d534ab22600a41512799742bc8eb6fdd.jpg
These don't have rubber on the pegs. Any suggestions for rubberized pegs that would work? I don't like how the metal is chewing up my boots.

• Premium Member
These don't have rubber on the pegs. Any suggestions for rubberized pegs that would work? I don't like how the metal is chewing up my boots.
Sorry, I was referring to the rubber on the shift lever and brake lever, not the pegs.  I can't help you there. 

Why can't left turners see us?

hugson2wheels

Brake goodies and new helmet 
GbHHF5c.jpg
2J0jXTw.jpg

• Like 3

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

• Premium Member

Today I did the first "mod" to my 3 day old FZ by installing the Yoshi fender eliminator kit. Yay! No more cancerous tumor hanging off the back!

I reused the factory blinkers for now. I'm sure I'll update to some super bright LEDs at a some point.

• Like 3

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Finally got my Savage Windscreen that I ordered from eBay. I want to wrap/paint it so that it's completely opaque but thats for another weekend. Otherwise I think it looks pretty good for now, interested to see if it deflects any wind. 
IMG_6022.jpg

• Like 3

'16 FZ-07 Matte Silver/Blurple
Instagram:Mintsopoulos

Finally got my Savage Windscreen that I ordered from eBay. I want to wrap/paint it so that it's completely opaque but thats for another weekend. Otherwise I think it looks pretty good for now, interested to see if it deflects any wind.  

I got the same windscreen, did yours come a little damage at the middle top, like in the pic? 
IMG_0677.jpg

I got the same windscreen, did yours come a little damage at the middle top, like in the pic? 

Yes sir! Almost exactly like yours. Probably a manufacturing flaw. For $29 and free shipping form china I cant really complain. Haha

• Global Moderator

Got her almost prepped for a trackday tomm with @phicurious86
Pics to follow if i can find em

• Like 7

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Global Moderator

Trackday was successful.... nearly crashed a couple times,
Overcooked the corner following the first straight...

Might not be the fastest bike... but its sooooo much fun
I recommend everyone try it at least once

• Like 5

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Trackday was successful.... nearly crashed a couple times, Overcooked the corner following the first straight...

Might not be the fastest bike... but its sooooo much fun
I recommend everyone try it at least once
Right on! Sure looks like fun. I'd be tempted to buy a less pristine bike for the track and give it a whirl when Im out of my learning diapers and finally into some "pull-ups".  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Yes sir! Almost exactly like yours. Probably a manufacturing flaw. For $29 and free shipping form china I cant really complain. Haha

I bought the same one and I rode for the first time since installing it in the daylight, Same spot on mine too.

martyinaustin

ran away from it. well...temporarily. turns out my local bees have a thing for my hi-viz paint scheme and apparently the stuff i use to clean
my helmet visor. luckily no humans or bees were injured on this day...

marty
Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

ebay photo hosting

• Like 3

I bought the same one and I rode for the first time since installing it in the daylight, Same spot on mine too.
I rode for the first time this weekend, it definitely seemed like it helped with wind around 45-55 way more than not having it, but with how windy it was here this weekend it was hard to get a good read on it. Did you notice any big changes?

I rode for the first time this weekend, it definitely seemed like it helped with wind around 45-55 way more than not having it, but with how windy it was here this weekend it was hard to get a good read on it. Did you notice any big changes?
We rode about 80 miles and I think it make a difference from 50 on up with the wind on my chest. I didn't need to get down as far to get the wind over my helmet. 
  • Like 1

hugson2wheels
We rode about 80 miles and I think it make a difference from 50 on up with the wind on my chest. I didn't need to get down as far to get the wind over my helmet.

It does. I notice a big difference even with my little Puig wind screen.

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?