The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

• Global Moderator
Two words: Track day. If you haven't done one then you definitely need to.
doooood... about time Now you have to come out here and join me for one

• Like 2

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Two words: Track day. If you haven't done one then you definitely need to.
doooood... about time Now you have to come out here and join me for one

If I end up having the time/money/means then I will sometime. Hopefully sometime in 2018.

Took it out of the living room and put it back in the garage.  The bikes got to spend the night in the house because of hurricane Harvey, but Harvey left and went to bother the folks in Houston and Austin.

• Like 2

• Global Moderator
I buy from McMaster 
Thank you!!! My new favorite website! Now if only they sold DIY modular electrical connectors, too... 
oh my god THEY DO

Yep.... once i get a few bucks im going to be re-wiring most of my connectors to a more standard and water resistant design

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Ordered a Givi windscreen and a Cyclops 7,000 lumen H4 bulb. LED signals are next on the list. IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Grand Haven?

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

0828171909.jpg

I bought some crg hindsight lane splitter bar end mirrors.  Is it safe to clamp them onto the plastic knub that comes on the Woodcraft clipons?  Thanks.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

Ordered a Givi windscreen and a Cyclops 7,000 lumen H4 bulb. LED signals are next on the list. IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Grand Haven?
Close,,, South Haven north beach. I actually live between Bangor and Hartford but South Haven is only about 15 minute ride away.

• Premium Member

Fixed a scary issue with my rear wheel today!

his face seems pulled and tense
like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds

• Premium Member

Rode it 40 miles to the shop to get it serviced at 25K while I picked up my Duc from it's 7500 mile service. $$______$$

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Ground about 5/16" off the side stand up stop pad which raised the stand up position about an inch or so at the tail end and in a bit closer to swing arm, chopped about 5/8" off the toe tang on the stands foot...all for a little more ground clearance on the left and NO I've never touched these parts to the ground but others have so if I get faster or better or both then this might help not surprise me.

• Premium Member

20170907_082913.jpg

any recommended jetting for the FZ-07? im rebuilding the throttle body ?

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Going on a long distance country ride with a few friends this weekend so I changed the oil, oil filter, cleaned the chain and lubed it up. Then gave her a good old fashion wipe down.

IMG_20170907_161531.jpg
IMG_20170907_161420.jpg

• Like 1

You do you and I'll do me.

• Premium Member
Going on a long distance country ride with a few friends this weekend so I changed the oil, oil filter, cleaned the chain and lubed it up. Then gave her a good old fashion wipe down. 
IMG_20170907_161531.jpg
IMG_20170907_161420.jpg

How long? 
Tomorrow, I'm riding 75 miles to visit some friends.  And that's the farthest I have ridden at one time.  LOL
  • Like 3

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

How long? 
Tomorrow, I'm riding 75 miles to visit some friends.  And that's the farthest I have ridden at one time.  LOL
Nice! Grand total distance will be around 170 miles. We have breakfast and lunch along the way and then head home before the sun gets too hot.
  • Like 1

You do you and I'll do me.

0828171909.jpg

I bought some crg hindsight lane splitter bar end mirrors.  Is it safe to clamp them onto the plastic knub that comes on the Woodcraft clipons?  Thanks.
not safe. lost one of my crg mirrors cause the rubber came off while riding. I'm getting the woodcraft bar ends to mount mirrors
  • Like 1