The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

michigan400

Sunday - Put on Motodemic headlight bucket and mounts and installed a Vision X Vortex 7" LED headlight. Yes, I'm trying to go for the XSR look plus I just think this is a slick set up with the halo. Work in progress still but here is the initial results. (Also posted in the LED lighting section nobody looks at)

Light 1.JPG

Light 2.JPG

• Like 4

• Premium Member
On 6/15/2020 at 12:30 PM, ryebread5if said:

Yesterday, I bought my 2019 MT07 :D 

Smile says it all.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

2 hours ago, Airbornedeth said:

I paid cash for her (new 2019 model) today...and picking her up from the dealer tomorrow. 🤠🏍️

WOOHOO!  Let the good times roll!  🏍️

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 6/20/2020 at 6:52 PM, gatrgof said:

Post has been edited to hide misleading or personal opinions that will confuse new riders as much as you have confused the rest of us

What? ....? ..................?

• Like 1

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

imherefortheride

Installed an SW Motech Street Rack and GIVI 32L top case. 😎

I removed my stock mirror, put two blanking screws in their place and then put some bare end mirrors on. They're very solid, easy to fit and most importantly suit the bike. 

IMG_0944.jpeg

• Like 5

• Global Moderator
4 hours ago, mtyamyam said:

I removed my stock mirror, put two blanking screws in their place and then put some bare end mirrors on. They're very solid, easy to fit and most importantly suit the bike. 

IMG_0944.jpeg

Which mirrors are those?  They look great. 

5 hours ago, mjh937 said:

Which mirrors are those?  They look great. 

s-l400.jpg

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CNC Aluminium Bar End Mirrors Yamaha MT 07 MT 09 Genuine NCS pair MT-07 MT-09 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for...

here's the link.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 7:00 AM, mtyamyam said:

IMG_0944.jpeg

Those look great. I've been looking at this style mirrors for my bike. How's the rear vision vs. stock?

Edited by rushdewalt

They seem a lot smaller at first but you quickly get used to them after you've adjusted them a few times. They are probably half the size of the stock mirrors but they seem to work and make the bike look great!

Installed the Motion Pro throttle (01-0094).  After using the stock tube for over 9000km I can definitely notice a difference.  

Instagram: @jayparrington 

3 hours ago, phanomenal07 said:

I bought an mt10 

Oh, you must tell about it, please.

Just do it! 

On 6/22/2020 at 5:14 PM, rushdewalt said:

Those look great. I've been looking at this style mirrors for my bike. How's the rear vision vs. stock?

They seem a lot smaller at first but you quickly get used to them after you've adjusted them a few times. They are probably half the size of the stock mirrors but they seem to work and make the bike look great!

EDIT: Sorry realised I didn't quote you.

• Like 1

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, ogri said:

After 5 years of owning FZ-07 I’ve thrown my bike as down payment for my dream bike.

Don’t keep us in suspense like that.  What is you dream bike?

10 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

Don’t keep us in suspense like that.  What is you dream bike?

GSX-S750ABS, I am having eargasm every time when engine starts, such amazing intake induction roar when you rolling on throttle (no youtube video gives this real-life sensation of the bike). When I am leaving the bike on the parking lot after couple steps I'm still stopping and turning back to just stay and enjoy how the white pearl-metallic is sparkling in the sunshine. I know after year or two all the initial sensations will fade-away, but I never had such a pleasure having my FZ-07 from the beginning. For two years from time to time I was getting demo-rides for as much motorcycles as possible and every time I come back to that bike. For bikes I can't find demo, rent them for day/two on "rider-share.com". I believe, every single bike on the planet sooner or later will find its own buyer, this found me.

DSC_0398.thumb.jpg.d50af5bdab5abdab86062ed9dc7cb056.jpg"

• Like 2

On 6/23/2020 at 7:11 AM, phanomenal07 said:

I bought an mt10 

Pics or it didn't happen! 🤣

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 5:14 PM, VEXX said:

Cleaned and lubed the chain. 20k on stock chain. Not bad...

also ordered a jvb part. Some changes coming soon..

20k on the stocker, not bad. Are you going to go to a 520 after it's done?

phanomenal07
9 minutes ago, 1down5up said:

Pics or it didn't happen! 🤣

And its absolute bonkers. Feels like a slightly bigger fz on cocaine

20200624_152034.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, phanomenal07 said:

And its absolute bonkers. Feels like a slightly bigger fz on cocaine

20200624_152034.jpg

image.png.12267ff7dbdd82e81675121606b5c94a.png

The 10 is a beast, I'd like to get a 09 or 10 after more miles on the 07. Congrats man, what exhaust are you going with? Or is there one already on there?

phanomenal07
1 hour ago, 1down5up said:

image.png.12267ff7dbdd82e81675121606b5c94a.png

The 10 is a beast, I'd like to get a 09 or 10 after more miles on the 07. Congrats man, what exhaust are you going with? Or is there one already on there?

Not sure yet. I wanna get the most power out of it but I'm not sure if it needs that or just taller gearing. It hits redline in 6 really quick