The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

Installed my HID just now. 
hid.jpg
Where did you get HID set ?Do you have a link and how hard was to install it, never done one before .Thank You 

Guest August BB

Stefano, I used the same one v8titanpwr used from the HID topic. I sent you a message with various links and info.

And damn p0k3yiii, sorry to see that. :(

• Premium Member

Speaking of tire plug.....My tire has been leaking air. Don't see anything wrong with it anywhere. Hoping just a leaky valve stem, but not sure. I think it's been leaking since new, but i have no way of verifying that. I will hate to have to buy a new tire, when mine is only 300 miles old!

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

Stefano, I used the same one v8titanpwr used from the HID topic. I sent you a message with various links and info. 
And damn p0k3yiii, sorry to see that. :(
Gotcha! Thank You

• Premium Member

Putting soapy water on the valve stem tonight and watching for bubbles. I noticed last night my front is a few psi low. Hoping its something easy like the valve.... Temps have dropped from high 70's when I bought it to high/mid 40's recently at night. Anybody know how much the psi swings with external temps?

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Removed those ugly reflectors from the front forks, should have my plastics back from Plasti-Dip this week......killing me that I can't get on and ride, we have such gorgeous weather right now.  Might have to go to the dealership and do a "test ride" to get my fix lol.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Removed those ugly reflectors from the front forks, should have my plastics back from Plasti-Dip this week......killing me that I can't get on and ride, we have such gorgeous weather right now.  Might have to go to the dealership and do a "test ride" to get my fix lol.
You gotta post an after pic! 

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

For the plastics or reflectors or both?

I'm going to remove those reflectors as well. Did you put any loctite on the bolts when you replaced them?

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
I'm going to remove those reflectors as well. Did you put any loctite on the bolts when you replaced them?
Absolutely as they lug into the brake calipers.

• Premium Member

I took the lazy way on my front reflectors and just took the reflector off and not the bracket. I did this as quick fix while I installed my exhaust a few weeks ago. Brackets are barely noticeable anyway.

I was hoping to get a look at it with out the reflectors... I wouldnt mind a pic of the plastics after they've been dipped either..

Replaced license plate light and directional light with cool white led from superbrightleds.com great website got order in about 3 days.
Also swapped stock headlight bulb for a Nyoka Hyper Yellow love that bulb i wear glasses and being night blind sucks yellow bulb eliminates that.
 IMG_20141029_180530_9201.jpgIMG_20141029_180059_2741.jpg
IMG_20141029_175959_0601.jpgIMG_20141029_180233_9801.jpg

It's my dads 700 triple SX early 2000's sled and yes it's a two stroke loud and fun as hell ride have had it up to 115 on a lake when we lived in Alaska.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Replaced license plate light and directional light with cool white led from superbrightleds.com great website got order in about 3 days. Also swapped stock headlight bulb for a Nyoka Hyper Yellow love that bulb i wear glasses and being night blind sucks yellow bulb eliminates that.
 IMG_20141029_180530_9201.jpg

Hey man, could you give a link to the exact bulb you replaced the directional and license light with?

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
I was hoping to get a look at it with out the reflectors... I wouldnt mind a pic of the plastics after they've been dipped either..
Here ya go.  I'll post pics of the plastics once I get them back.  He started on them today.  
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0449_zpseb8219c8.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0450_zpscfc5059d.jpg

• Like 2

Here ya go.  I'll post pics of the plastics once I get them back.  He started on them today.  
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0449_zpseb8219c8.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0450_zpscfc5059d.jpg

Wow shes super naked rite now... Looks good with out the reflectors... So what plastics are you getting dipped? The ones that surround the gas tank (all the missing plastics from that first pic?)

installed my new Puig windscreen.... hoping it helps with the wind buffeting on the fwys... it definitely cleans up the front facia of the bike though...
IMG_3970-M.jpg

IMG_3968-M.jpg

• Like 1

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom