The MT-07 Forum

How do we come up with our profile names?

scordiaboy515

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

DnD character profile from junior high, was based on a fantasy novel character Sorykah or shifter

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

twowheeladdict
Mine is pretty obvious.
Mine too.
But, what are you going to do when you move on from the FZ, or add an additional bike to the stable? I joined a Pontiac Solstice forum once. (thought the Solstice would compliment riding, but it interfered with riding). I was still twowheeladdict on there because that is what I am.

2015 FZ-07

Mine too.
But, what are you going to do when you move on from the FZ, or add an additional bike to the stable? I joined a Pontiac Solstice forum once. (thought the Solstice would compliment riding, but it interfered with riding). I was still twowheeladdict on there because that is what I am.

It will be a little while from moving on from the FZ 07.  I really enjoy the weight and power combination, and as you know it really is sweet. Had a 1992 Gixxer 750 and that was fun in my late 20s.  Went through several motocross bikes too and just can't find the time to get to the tracks.   
After typing all this, you just made me realize that I am a two wheel addict also.  Maybe I should be twowheeladdict2!  And my daughter twowheeladdict3! Instead of the "are we there yet?," I get the "are we going riding on the motorcycle?" even when it's 30s outside.

Love Jeeps too so maybe I should be lovejeepsandbikes. 

Guest 2wheeler

Not only is my name pretty freaking obvious, I was really surprised nobody snatched it already.

BTW, I have been a life long bicycle junkie as well, so 2wheeler works great all across the board.

twowheeladdict

It will be a little while from moving on from the FZ 07.  I really enjoy the weight and power combination, and as you know it really is sweet. Had a 1992 Gixxer 750 and that was fun in my late 20s.  Went through several motocross bikes too and just can't find the time to get to the tracks.   
After typing all this, you just made me realize that I am a two wheel addict also.  Maybe I should be twowheeladdict2!  And my daughter twowheeladdict3! Instead of the "are we there yet?," I get the "are we going riding on the motorcycle?" even when it's 30s outside.

Love Jeeps too so maybe I should be lovejeepsandbikes. 

Funny!  I love Jeeps too.  Wranglers in particular.  Hate Chrysler though.  I look once in a while, but have yet to find one that the seller is willing to take what I am offering.  Guess you have to have that true love to pay the price of admission.   

2015 FZ-07

I waited awhile too until finally pulling the trigger and picked up our Wrangler Unlimited Black Bear Edition last December! Just could not wait anymore! Instant entertainment for the little ones when we drop the top!

• Premium Member

My wife is Mrs.Puss

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

One of the Simpsons episodes had them visiting Ned Flanders in the psych ward. Each family member was given a sticker that said "sane" on it to discern them from the patients. It is a great handle for Quake and other things.

Plus I'm convinced I'm not crazy.

Archived