The MT-07 Forum

WA State riders

tino206

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
graphitegraves

Whenever and wherever, wanna make it convenient for everyone whose down, im out in poulsbo and I know you guys are across the water from me so if anyone has a route in mind do share, I rode the hood canal loop last week wasn't a bad route just know that would be a haul for you guys

Don't think I can make it this sat. Though it is 100% chance of rain according to the forecasts if you guys don't mind riding in the rain. won't have a free sat until probably 24th :o

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

• Global Moderator
With the weather going to be rainy tomorrow let's shoot for another day when we get a dry weekend
So July then :)

graphitegraves
With the weather going to be rainy tomorrow let's shoot for another day when we get a dry weekend
So July then :)

Something like that lol and I should have my ecu flashed ejk and graves exhaust by then

• 3 months later...
2wheeldynoworks

You guys can always stage a meetup out at the shop too when i'm there :) I'm out in woodinville, drop by and bs a bit before a ride

Welp, I just signed all the paperwork at the dealer last night, got a super good deal on the bike and should be driving her home to Burien tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I drove up to Mt Rainier a few weeks ago. Thinking about taking our motorcycles up there this summer. Who's coming? Hahah, just kidding. No, really though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm down to do Mt Ranier. I've done almost every mountain pass in the state but still haven't done a Ranier trip. Have any dates in mind?

Plus how about a group meet up? I'm in Bothell. I know of a few other riders in this area. I'm down to meet at 2WDW and then do a ride after.

• Premium Member

Man I did a Crystal Mt. Ride during the summer and but sore as all for just riding for an hour each way..I guess I am chump..I will be down if enough people are down, I will be adding a buddy or two that are FZ riders but the more the merrier.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the 19th of this month may hold promise for good weather. Who wants to figure out a meetup and group ride?

Looks like the 19th of this month may hold promise for good weather. Who wants to figure out a meetup and group ride?

I'm not opposed so long as the weather holds up.

I'm down to ride on the 19th. Wonder what would be a good middle city for everyone to meet.

2wheeldynoworks

We'll be opening our new shop (moving) in Kirkland, which is pretty centralized if you want to use it as a meetup point, lemme know :)

We'll be opening our new shop (moving) in Kirkland, which is pretty centralized if you want to use it as a meetup point, lemme know :)
Oh nice, you guys are going to be in Kirkland now?  Guessing you'll finish the move before the 19th?  When I get my next bike hopefully this year I'll be sure to make the pilgrimage that way instead of mailing you my ECU.

Shop should hopefully be ready for tuning by then! We have been working some long hours getting it up and running.

That could be a decent spot to meet. We could than take 202 up to Snoqualmie falls and maybe loop back along 203 through duvall or something

Archived