The MT-07 Forum

WA State riders

tino206

Just signed up to do a track day on May 1st at The Ridge motorsports in Shelton WA. Its put on by 2fast LLC
Should be a great time rain or shine. I figure it would be a great warm up for summer riding season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
graphitegraves

OK so I've got two buddies down to ride the hood canal loop if anyone is interested meeting at 11 am Sunday at the ghorst gas station

• 3 weeks later...
riding4fun

All packed up and ready for the track tomorrow. The weather is going to be just about perfect.
20160430_173912_zpshhvvthja.jpg
20160430_173931_zpsbf8cj8qe.jpg

riding4fun

Wow what an awesome day I had. The weather was perfect and the track is amazing. Its very technical but fun and challenging. I cant wait to do it again. Here is a pic of the Ridge. It starts at the top of the hill with a left drop in then into a drop in right then back into a left sweeper out onto the straight. It was a blast. I was able to get in 6 20 min sessions with no problems at all. I did a ride around before the trackday started and they stopped at every corner to talk about what line you should be on and visual points as there are two blind uphill left handers. The ride around was amazing and got me excited to hit the track. I did good and wasn't the slowest in the intermediate group. If you have never been on a track I highly recommend it.
20160501_082219_zpsxkb44vum.jpg
20160501_123642_zpsp25zy3oy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived