The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin

• Global Moderator

Wait, you can get black in the US? Thought it was only available in red, white and gray/blue.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

Got it. You had me wondering if Yamaha had snuck a new color in to the market. In my opinion you should get red (not that I have any bias whatsoever).

• Premium Member
7500 otd san diego ! Pulling the trigger. .just can't decide red or black..stoked!

What dealer did you get quoted this at?! That's impressive

7500 otd san diego ! Pulling the trigger. .just can't decide red or black..stoked!

Fun bike center..

• Premium Member
Fun bike center..
Very nice. They wouldn't budge at 8200 for me when I was looking a month ago

• Premium Member

Just got a quote for $7590 here in PHX -- but it's for a *cough* red one. No graphite in stock :(

• Premium Member
Just got a quote for $7590 here in PHX -- but it's for a *cough* red one. No graphite in stock :(
Yea, my dealer would have knocked off another $300 if I had gone with red.  I almost did it, because it looks nice too (especially in person), but my last bike was red (VStrom 650), and I never really warmed up to that color, so it bugged me.  That made me just cough up the extra bucks for the graphite (you only live once). :) 

Why can't left turners see us?

€7400,- OTD in The Netherlands. Which is $7800,- with the current conversion rate.

Not as bad as I thought it would be compared to the prices in the US.

Fun bike center..

This is my third bike from fbc and Ive been bugging them since September. ..and I wanted red!

• Premium Member
This is my third bike from fbc and Ive been bugging them since September. ..and I wanted red!
Ahh persistence is rewarded hahaha. Congrats! Glad to hear there's yet another 07 on the streets of San Diego

• Premium Member

$7587 OTD in the Phoenix area. Going in tomorrow bright and early to finalize the deal and get them started on assembly (still in crate)

6990 Plus T/T/L

Washington State, if anyone is interested I will give you the contact information for who I bought from. Super easy to work with, great service, great dealership.

An older gentleman traded in his Fz-07 for an FZ-09 after riding the fz-07 for 400 miles. It was on cycle trader for a month before I snagged it from the dealer at $5550 OTD

Ok, bought the black and white color. Out the door price from united moto in la habra.  Very informative and patient to deal with.  Told them that I was a member of fz07.org and got it for 8k total.    They have an affiliate program; so, tell them code4dude sent you there to receive $25 credit off accessories with purchase of bike .  Its a bonus when you consider great service and lower pricing.  I fealt they are really dedicated to striving for excellence and desirous of creating a long lasting relationship with the customer. Give em a try!  ;)

First post, figured this is a good place to start. $8260 from a dealer in VA. Would have cost me $300 less (would have dropped the freight charge) but they are holding their only Liquid Graphite for me for a month and a half until I get down there. Which I decided was fair seeing how easily they could sell it before then if they weren't to hold it for me. What jacked the price for me really was the extra tax the town has on vehicle sales. Lame. Oh well. Been riding for 13 years, raced semipro for a while on 600s, had a few liter bikes and a few cruisers including my Road King which is still in the stable. But I haven't been this excited for a motorcycle in a long time. Can't wait to get this hooligan machine. Already have parts arriving for it lol

Bought mine this past weekend here in SC for 7600 otd, added the extended warranty and paid about 20% down so good deal overall

fooschnickens

Taking off the extended warranty and state registration fees (hooray for lump sum ad valorum tax :| ) my OTD price was just under $7500

• Premium Member

Got my white one at $9,200 USD in Mexico (includes import tax here which is 30% of the bike value)

Archived