The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin

Guest brickst3r

If you're looking to finance yamaha is doing 3.49% up to 72 months right now. pretty good rates but i was able to get mine for $7,900 OTD in Long Beach, CA from pacific motorsports. Great guys there too, check em out if you're looking for a fz07 or a yamaha in general.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

$7400.00 OTD in ECIL at Sportland Motorsports in Urbana, IL. Checked with World of Powersports in Decatur and over the phone they told me $8048.00 ( I assume would have gone down to less in person ). Maybe could have saved a couple hundred if I shopped a little more, but I figured riding season is starting and I want to buy local if at all possible. 

Hello all,
I was getting quotes from the local dealers of around $7500 with all the normal sales pitches of "setup, delivery, we have a set price from Yamaha we cant go below, etc...".
After some research and a few phone calls this last Saturday I made a 2 hour trip (each way) and picked up a Graphite 2015 with 3 miles on the odometer from a shop just north of Pittsburg Kansas.
Bike cost OTD was $6,198.00. For all those who are getting the run around like I was keep looking since better prices are available.

Hello all, I was getting quotes from the local dealers of around $7500 with all the normal sales pitches of "setup, delivery, we have a set price from Yamaha we cant go below, etc...".
After some research and a few phone calls this last Saturday I made a 2 hour trip (each way) and picked up a Graphite 2015 with 3 miles on the odometer from a shop just north of Pittsburg Kansas.
Bike cost OTD was $6,198.00. For all those who are getting the run around like I was keep looking since better prices are available.
Did they have a red one? If so, what's their number/name? Thx Paul

Hello all, I was getting quotes from the local dealers of around $7500 with all the normal sales pitches of "setup, delivery, we have a set price from Yamaha we cant go below, etc...".
Did they have a red one? If so, what's their number/name? Thx Paul
Actually the salesman said that they had sold the red one a few hours before we arrived. Made me glad that I had called the Wednesday before and put down a deposit for mine.It was at Jayhatfield motorsports in Kansas. http://www.jayhatfieldkawasaki.com/default.aspThe salesman said that they were extremely lucky to have one in let alone two at the same time.  

• Premium Member
Goose1072
$7650 OTD in NYC area.
Tony, 
What dealer is this in NYC, I'm looking to purchase a FZ07 soon.

Thanks

• Premium Member
Goose1072
$7700 OTD in Masapequa, NY 
I got killed on NYC tax + freight
Hey itch808, 
What dealer is this in Masapequa, I'm looking to purchase a FZ07 soon.

Thanks

• Premium Member
Goose1072

Wow nice jcfuzzdog29, wish I could find one here in NYC

• Premium Member

Sorry, I meant to post this in here instead of the "Wholesale Dealer Cost" thread:

New to the forums, new to motorcycling, new to the FZ-07. MSF course scheduled for next week, full set of gear on the way. I'm in NY on Long Island... I got a quote for $8,000 OTD from one guy who wanted to do business but he didn't have and couldn't get the color I wanted (Pearl White). Ended up agreeing on $8,500 OTD with another dealer WITH a $510 2 Year Extended Warranty included. So if that warranty is real... I'm actually really happy (Technically that's $7,990 OTD in my opinion.). I got my own financing through my credit union at a decent rate. What do you guys think?

$7,130.05 Bike
$510 2 Year Extended Warranty
$25 Documentation
$658.95 Sales Tax
$5.00 Waste Tire Management Fee
$6.00 NYS Inspection Fee
$85.00 Plate, Title, Reg DMV Fee
$25 NY State MTA Fee
$55 Random arbitraty fee that says "THIS IS NOT A DMV FEE" LOL

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

I'd cancel the two year warranty. .it's a yamaha.
So if I'm correct your standard 1 year warranty is three with this ad on ?
Get your money back imo

• Premium Member
Goose1072

I agree with wr250x, you will never use the warranty for the bike. I bought a 2009 Wr250X in 2009 and have never had the need to take it to the dealer for anything.
I also bought a 2009 Zuma 125 with a 5 yr warranty, it was a left over since I bought it in 2011 and I feel it was a waste, Zuma never gave me trouble either.
The extra warranty is extra money for these dealers I think and not worth it.

$7650 OTD in NYC area.
Tony, 
What dealer is this in NYC, I'm looking to purchase a FZ07 soon.

Thanks

Long Island Kawasaki Yamaha. It was way back in Feb, not sure what the price would be now. Good luck!

• Premium Member
Goose1072

Thanks Tony.

So far I have asked around Queens, NY area and no one has the bike in stock.
Best OTD price i was given 8300 which I thought was freaking crazy.
I'm not in any rush and can wait to the off season to see if I get a better price.

• Premium Member
djdiddles

Hi all! New member here but I wanted to share my experience here in Austin, Texas.

I called up the dealer and asked the out the door price for a fz07. They told me they have 10 in stock and which color was I wanting. I said I wanted the white and to send me an official quote so I can see what I'm going to pay * taxes, shipping fees, blah blah blah*.

The quote I got was 7700 otd. No shipping cost but 150 prep fee.

After looking here and seeing what other people are paying, I went a head and pulled the trigger. I financed through the dealer and got 3% finance rate for 4 years. They didn't push or badger me to get the bike over the 4 weeks I was thinking about it.

I got mine at Island powersports with some negotiating

$7700 OTD in Masapequa, NY 
I got killed on NYC tax + freight
Hey itch808, 
What dealer is this in Masapequa, I'm looking to purchase a FZ07 soon.

Thanks

$8,047 Canadian OTD, after the Costco discount. I got an extra 12 month Yamaha warranty on top of the standard warranty as well, through a promo Yamaha Canada has on right now.

Got mine for 7500$CAD out the door! Local dealer was 1000$ less than two other places I called.

jvincilione

$8050 OTD. Dealers around here seem to not haggle prices because they sell the bike so fast. I had two separate occasion where I called around noon to see if the bike was in stock so I could go look at it, and within a couple hours I got a call saying the bike was gone. Someone referred me somewhere, and they ordered me one just so I could come look at it.

I was able to get the guy to give it to me for a few hundred off MSRP (They had it stickered for 200 over MSRP). Told me after the purchase was final that if I was not a referral, he wouldn't have taken the price down at all. (Considering I shopped the deal, and he had nothing to lose, I believed him.) I wanted to get it under 8k, but I was fine with $50 more.

I'm wondering now if I can get a refund on the maintenance plan/warranty. I'll call tomorrow.

Archived