The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bought my '15 FZ (Graphite/ Blurple) with 71 miles, yes only 71 miles, for $5300. Found it on craigslist. The seller was moving and needed it gone fast. And it already had the yoshi fender eliminator. I'm beyond stoked. Just came from a Ninja 300 and the FZ is so much more fun.
Nice, that was a steal 

Just picked up my 2016 Armor Grey/Hi-Viz yellow FZ-07 for $6950 O.T.D. (6368 + Tax +Title/License)

Super stoked. I love the new color combo!!

Can't wait to get an exhaust and rear-fender delete kit..

Just picked up my 2016 Armor Grey/Hi-Viz yellow FZ-07 for $6950 O.T.D. (6368 + Tax +Title/License) 

Where are you?

I'm in the NW Chicago Suburbs
Super price.  Pretty far from Arizona, but HaulBikes.com would only charge $450.  Hmmm.. 

• Premium Member

$7200 OTD from a WV dealer. Compared to $8000+ in Philadelphia area, I'd take it any day. Besides, I can get to know my new machine on the 250 mile ride home.

his face seems pulled and tense
like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds

• 3 weeks later...

$7967 OTD CAD. (7299 + 13% HST, -$300 Costco Deal +20 Licensing) Dealer took care of Freight and PDI)
$6252 OTD USD.

Lady at the local dealer says 8200 OTD, But then claims that they won't be beat by any other In-State qoutes, so I just need to find other places in TN that have better out the door prices on the fz-07, then email her the qoute so she can match it, correct?

• 5 weeks later...

Local Fort Worth, TX dealer said $8175 OTD. I'm going to continue shopping around. I've expanded my search radius.

There's a WV dealer advertising on eBay $5995 OTD. Haulbikes.com will ship nearly anywhere for under $500...

There's a WV dealer advertising on eBay $5995 OTD. Haulbikes.com will ship nearly anywhere for under $500...
Interesting...Haulbikes website says summer sale $450 anywhere. Too bad that is their cash price, I'm going to finance it.

Guest ChicagoAJ
I'm in the NW Chicago Suburbs
Please share the dealer info. I am in West suburbs and looking to buy FZ07
Willy World Cycles was where I got mine. They're located in Joliet, Illinois. Picked my 2016 Silver/Blurple up there for $7400 out the door. They were over $1000 cheaper than anywhere within a couple hundred miles so I had my girlfriend drive me the 80 miles and rode it home. 

• 2 weeks later...
bigwidowspeak
San Jose, CA here. My friend just picked up a 2016 Blue/silver for 8k flat OTD.
Hey everyone, joined yesterday. Completed MSF course/licensed in April, started on (still using) a used '13 CBR250. I'm seriously considering an upgrade to the FZ-07. 
I know you posted this a while ago cjymiller, but do you happen to know what dealership your friend used? I'm also in San Jose, GP Sports has them in stock. Might talk to them this week. Waiting on a Costco quote from K&B Motorsports (Petaluma) as well.

berettatrio
San Jose, CA here. My friend just picked up a 2016 Blue/silver for 8k flat OTD.
Hey everyone, joined yesterday. Completed MSF course/licensed in April, started on (still using) a used '13 CBR250. I'm seriously considering an upgrade to the FZ-07. 
I know you posted this a while ago cjymiller, but do you happen to know what dealership your friend used? I'm also in San Jose, GP Sports has them in stock. Might talk to them this week. Waiting on a Costco quote from K&B Motorsports (Petaluma) as well.
I got mine OTD 7900 in Sacramento at PCP motorsports. I've heard that the Costco quotes work pretty well. I know Berkley Yamaha will do OTD 8000 so check there too.  

bigwidowspeak
I got mine OTD 7900 in Sacramento at PCP motorsports. I've heard that the Costco quotes work pretty well. I know Berkley Yamaha will do OTD 8000 so check there too.

Thanks for the response. I got my Costco quote today! 7860 OTD, according to the quote that's a $772 discount. I wish they weren't two hours away, but seems like a fair deal. Based on what I've seen with CA prices.

$7018 + Santa Clara County Tax (8.75%, $614) + $227 license/plate/etc.

berettatrio
Thanks for the response. I got my Costco quote today! 7860 OTD, according to the quote that's a $772 discount. I wish they weren't two hours away, but seems like a fair deal. Based on what I've seen with CA prices.  
$7018 + Santa Clara County Tax (8.75%, $614) + $227 license/plate/etc.
I would say that is a pretty good deal for CA. I had places wanting 8300 OTD and I had cash, but I guess cash doesn't talk to dealers anymore 

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine in Fredericksburg's, VA for 8k out the door. And that was an hour away from my local dealer which quoted me 8600. After reading this I wish I did a little bit more research but overall the dealer I went to really helped me out and the service was incredible. My first service was included in my 8k OTD price.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChicagoAJ

BBK Motorsports in Elgin, Illinois has 2016 FZ-07s listed for $5990. Not sure what kind of fees they got going on but I went to look at a couple FZ-09s as well. They had them listed for $7190. They only wanted to give me 3k for my 2016 as a trade so I kindly told them to f-off.

• 3 weeks later...

$6700 otd for a 2016 (green) at Ask Powersports in Columbus Ohio. A dude bought it, had it shipped directly to his house, and promptly drove it back to the dealership with 15 miles on it. He was an Enduro guy, said he hated it. So technically it was used, but I also got The three-year yes warranty. it was kind of funny to hear a couple of the technicians talk about how they almost bought the bike themselves.

Archived