The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator
In Canada there going for $8200 for 2017 out the door ..
$8200 Canadian?   That is only US$6000.  I would buy two at that price :)

banshee519

Yep they're selling it for $7,499 add 13% to that and then take away $300 for having a Costco card $8173.87 new

I got my new black 2016 FZ-07 on April 4 for a closeout price of $6,500 at the dealer in Tigard, OR. Also a no haggle deal.
Hey Canard 
Can you shoot me an e-mail at bluemach AT gmail?

I'm in Happy Valley and looking for a 2016 FZ 07 also.  I'm not allowed to PM on here because my account is too new.

I got my new black 2016 FZ-07 on April 4 for a closeout price of $6,500 at the dealer in Tigard, OR. Also a no haggle deal.
Hey Canard 
Can you shoot me an e-mail at bluemach AT gmail?

I'm in Happy Valley and looking for a 2016 FZ 07 also.  I'm not allowed to PM on here because my account is too new.

All you have to do is post/participate in the forum. A few more posts and you can pm.

Found two other local dealerships that both have new 2016 FZ 07s available for $5,999 + license and registration, so should be around $6,400 out the door.

If everything goes well I may be the owner of a armor grey + green FZ 07 tomorrow....and have a Yamaha R3 for sale...

• 3 weeks later...

im picking up a new 2017 with abs for 8378.66 OTD in socal on sunday.

i could have got a 2016 armor gray for 78xx OTD but decided to go with the red+abs.

seems as though ppl are getting much better deals on the 16s in other parts of the country.

2017 FZ-07 ABS

Got quoted $7,676.29 OTD for 2017 model. And $7,000 for 2016 model around chicago land area. Are these reasonable quotes?

im picking up a new 2017 with abs for 8378.66 OTD in socal on sunday. 

i could have got a 2016 armor gray for 78xx OTD but decided to go with the red+abs.

seems as though ppl are getting much better deals on the 16s in other parts of the country.
https://www.cycletrader.com/dealers/Motoworld-of-El-Cajon-2889144/listing/2016-Yamaha-FZ-07-120327347 
I saw this one.   I am in so cal too. 

• 4 weeks later...

Free, well not exactly I put in a lot of labor to flip a house. Payment was a FZ07 and I did not ask for it it just showed up.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 1 month later...

Hi all. My first post, as I just picked my 2017 FZ-07 ABS up on Saturday. I purchased at a dealer in northern Ohio for $6,499 (yes, $1000 under MSRP), which was $7023 OTD after taxes, registration, etc. I think I got a killer deal, and loving it so far! I actually live in Michigan, and couldn't find it anywhere in Michigan under MSRP. If you're curious, the dealer was Honda East, and it was their last in stock. They still have a non-ABS, though, which I think they had listed for around $6200.

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up my 2015 , 1500km for C$3350 (<1k mi, US$2700) + a trade of my 2011 Ninja 400 with high-ish mileage and some rough looking fairings (+tx). It includes the rear seat cowl, the nice PIAA front bulb, intake grills, rear fender eliminator, OEM front windshield, and front and rear LED signals. I'm calling that a win.

For anyone in Canada you can now get brand new '17 ABS models for C$6999, including all fees except tax! I got that quote from more than 1 dealer in QC and ON, and most will match if pressured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last month I purchased a 2017 FZ-07 for $ 6,970.13, OTD.   Part of the deal was that I register the FZ myself and pay with a check.  Of the $ 6,970.13, $ 80 was Dealer Conveyance Fee, and $ 416 was sales tax.  The bike was purchased in Wallingford, CT.

The sales guy said that the '17s were the outgoing year, thus the nice discount.  My impression was he had several on-hand, so there's that also.

• 3 weeks later...

2017 with ABS - $6474 OTD

$6974 with dealer  (This dealer charges no fees)

- $500 Yamaha rebate

In Arkansas, tax is paid directly to DFA when you register the vehicle.

On 6-10-2017 at 9:30 PM, vivekc86 said:

Can you post the dealer name and any website links to your pittsburg, dealer?

Your profile picture is my photo, where did you get that ? 😲

Archived