So, what helmet do you guys wear?

Guru

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
fz07fanboy
IMG_20141102_041524_zpshdg12obf.jpg 

I really like that. How did you do it? Would do something to my SHOE RF1200 MATTE BLACK. It would be the perfect color for something like this.

• Premium Member

Icon Airmada Salient

I like it so far. It's got good venting in my opinion and it doesn't fog. Not too heavy. 

It could be a little quieter but it's not the end of the world. I read somewhere that on bikes with more of an upright riding position like ours it's louder. Haven't tried my friends R6 or Ducati yet to test that theory.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• Premium Member

I bought the transitions shield for my Lazer, and it works as advertised and is much better than I expected. I don't know if I would base my entire helmet decision on it's availability, now that I've had one, it would be a big factor.

Why can't left turners see us?

Icon Alliance Dark. Outstanding helmet for the money, looks stunning with a gold mirrored visor.

Icon Airmada Chantilly white/black. It has so much detail and is very lightweight. Compared to my friends Shoei RF1100, it is almost as good except for the visor mechanism.

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

I bought a Hjc clmax 2. It was the only helmet out of three or four brands that fit and would allow me to wear sunglasses. Very comfortable and easy to get glasses on and off. This hat has good aerodynamics for the naked 07. Its lightweight and cheap.

The bad. Noisy and windy. I blocked the upper and lower visor vents to keep ventilation out of my face. Cut out foam to insulate the ear areas. These mods made the helmet bearable.

http://www.amazon.com/HJC-Helmets-CL-MAX-Helmet-Matte/dp/B00469NFRQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

• 2 weeks later...

[instagram url=https://instagram.com/p/22OQ-hB_cY]

I have the Scorpion EXO 1100 Sixty-Six Hi Viz. love the damn helmet, quiet, its got the inner visor and airflow is ridiculously good. not to mention looks pretty bad ass?taken-by=itsgoosie

• Premium Member
I wear a Icon Airmada (Exact Helmet Here: Icon Airmada Miscreant). I find it very comfortable, I did buy a tinted screen for it.  
My wife who was sooooo opposed to me getting a bike will have her own Airmada when it is delivered tomorrow. She is going with THIS scheme. 
Wifey will have a sweet looking bucket! 

Why can't left turners see us?

• 3 weeks later...
mounties2591

I have a Shark Raw matte green and Fly Racing Paradigm blue full face. I love them both, but prefer the shark!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Carbon Bell Star which I love. I bought it with the photochromic shield so I can ride with one shield day or night.

Archived