The MT-07 Forum

Made a bad decision, now i'm paying for it big time.

cherenkovblu3

captainmay

IKR! After living in states that aren't so damned ticket happy I would never, ever move back to Oeffinghio. Some cops in Greenville actually manufactured a reason to pull me over. One cop had me get out of my car while another was messing around in it looking for something (I didn't know what at the time) and a few minutes later he asked me, how do you turn your headlights off? What matters here is the reason I was pulled over to begin with was because the other cop said my headlights were off. SOB's!

Did I say I lived 20 miles north of Dayton?[span]    [/span]

Beemer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL I lived in Dayton

LOL I lived in Dayton
Jeeebus! Did the cops park down the street waiting for you to leave the house? That's what they did at clubs and bars I went to but I didn't live there. Others and I would actually stand in parking lots telling people leaving about the cops down the street waiting to pull them over if they left and sometimes they would say they haven't drank much and would leave just to be pulled over with a made up excuse by the cops to do so. That's when others would take off, when the cops were busy with some poor fool. Vandalia and surrounding area cops seemed to suck just as much. Daytons suckage had spread far and wide.  :D

Beemer

• Premium Member
LOL I lived in Dayton
LOL I lived in Dayton
Jeeebus! Did the cops park down the street waiting for you to leave the house? That's what they did at clubs and bars I went to but I didn't live there. Others and I would actually stand in parking lots telling people leaving about the cops down the street waiting to pull them over if they left and sometimes they would say they haven't drank much and would leave just to be pulled over with a made up excuse by the cops to do so. That's when others would take off, when the cops were busy with some poor fool. Vandalia and surrounding area cops seemed to suck just as much. Daytons suckage had spread far and wide.  :D
I lived like 2 blocks away from down town haha so I could walk to the bars I would say I was lucky but it was Dayton so...  

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Archived