The MT-07 Forum

Just got my FZ-07 today... comparison with my ninja 300

asaulo1

• Global Moderator

Very cool, thanks for sharing. You were give your bike the beans, nice.
I could hear the sound of an engine, was that the guy in front of you are was that yours? Hard to tell with the wind noise.

Awesome vid and report asaulo1. Would you care if I moved these posts to the Ride Report section?

No problem at all... Thanks.

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Very cool, thanks for sharing. You were give your bike the beans, nice. I could hear the sound of an engine, was that the guy in front of you are was that yours? Hard to tell with the wind noise.

It's mostly the ninja 300 in front... He has a full yoshimura exhaust which sounds funky at times... It pops like crazy when you're off throttle... I rode it a little when I had him try my FZ...

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

What did he think about the FZ?
He loved it... He has a vlog YouTube channel so I'm sure he'll do a review of it and post it there... He said that there's just torque everywhere on the rev range. At first he didn't believe me that I was just basically using 4th and 5th going up the twisty mtn road and he definitely agrees that you can just stick it in 4th and be done with it... One thing he said that it's so easy to ride... I definitely agree...

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Gotta get that knee down mang! xD Jokes jokes..

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Gotta get that knee down mang! xD Jokes jokes..
not my thing but I was able to manage to scrape the right peg... which kinda freaked me out.... never did that on the ninja but always on the Grom so i guess I should've expected it.... 

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• 1 month later...

Just picked up my FZ-07 yesterday after having ridden the 2013 Ninja 300.  I started as a beginner on the Ninja 300 and felt comfortable on it ... until I wanted something a little more.  I was honestly thinking of upgrading to either the Ninja 650 or ER6n.  Then I stumbled upon the FZ07 and immediately fell in love with it.  The power and torque at every gear is something I never felt on the Ninja 300 and just love it!

Ride safe everyone!

Archived