The MT-07 Forum

Anyone bring an FZ-07 home yet??

Cruizin

Guest montana07

Ryan, I'd actually be in the same boat if I wasn't going on vacation, my gloves came today, jacket tomorrow, and helmet on Monday. Good on you for being patient, and keeping safety in mind.

brick, honestly, if I knew that I'd be getting the bike this week I wouldn't have planned this trip. No backing out now, and I'll have fun, but shit, there would be a lot of riding to do over the next 9 days.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picking up my Red one in Petaluma ,CA

Tomorrow on 6/28/14 @ 10am.

Coming from a Honda CBR500R and I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!

Picked up my fz-07 June 17th. Red. Rides awesome, great power. Still babying her until the "600 mile break in". Leaving for vegas on Monday, that will take care of the 600 miles.

olderthandirt

Congats on your new bikes fellas. Wish I could even SEE one.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

• Global Moderator

Mine has been shipped!! I only wish I had a delivery date. Hopefully it will be here soon.

Swarley, where in WA are you? I am in Bellingham.

• Global Moderator

It is a small world. It looks like Bellingham is about to have the highest concentration of FZ-07's in the U.S.

Are you getting yours from the Cycle Barn? Is it in yet? I am waiting for Skagit Powersports to get my red one. I am starting to think I should have taken the gray one they had on the 13th. I thought mine would be closer behind.

Got my new helmet, went for a short ride before the rain started. Been about three years since I've been on a bike, and I must say this bike is awesome never felt so comfortable on a bike. Need to get my throttle control back was a little twitchy other than that overall super impressed with this bike.

Guest brickst3r

I just went to my dealer and finally got to see one and sit on it. Very impressed by the bike, unfortunately they only had the red one. I will be waiting another possible week for the graphite according to the owner. I can't wait!

olderthandirt

Add Montana...Pennsylvania..New Jersey and FLORIDA to the list...as of 6/28. Georgia should be next.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

Took it 150 miles yesterday riding down to Palm Coast and back. Excellent fun!!!! averaged 60 mpg with two riders and many stops. very happy with the bike so far

Just spoke to my dealer here in VA (Coleman Powersports Falls Church). They think they will be receiving theirs early July.

No one has a deposit down yet, so if i go for it i get the first one...

First one just arrived at a dealer near me in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. It is the red model. Just hit the showroom floor on July 1st.

• Global Moderator

Or send it to me. My red one is still not here :(

missourifz07

I picked mine up in Kansas City Missouri on June 25th. I'd been calling around here and surrounding states and finally got lucky. [attachment id=6" thumbnail="1][attachment id=7" thumbnail="1][attachment id=8" thumbnail="1]

missourifz07

My review is pretty simple: love it!!

It's my first bike so I don't have anything to compare it to. I can however speak from my experience as a first time, barely sat on a motorcycle perspective.

It feels solid and well built. Agile and easy to handle. Smooth power band. Not much power before 3000 but once above that it steadily gains all the way to redline. If I was an experienced rider I'd think this would be very easy to ride some wheelies. Basically all the things you've already read about in professional reviews I have found to be true.

High speeds it seems really stable. Comfortable riding positions and good ergonomics. The sound output does the engine no justice at all.

Overall I don't really know a better bike I could have gotten for my first bike. I can't see myself getting tired of this for a long while.

• Global Moderator

Today is THE day ! I will pick up my White Steed the afternoon. Will post pics as soon, wait for it......

Archived