The MT-07 Forum

What Are You Waiting For?

xcarbonsteelx

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

Laam Custom Seat shipped today....  should be delivered Wednesday. :)

Is that a 2 piece seat?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Gotta let us know how it works out!
Oh yea... In depth review coming!  I'm pretty excited.  Seth Laam seems like a great guy. I talked with him on the phone a couple times today for about 20 minutes a shot, because he just wanted to make sure he knew exactly what I needed: my size, weight, shape, riding needs, and what I wanted the saddle to look like, materials, etc...). He gave some great recommendations on the materials and build options and it seems like, to him, customer satisfaction is #1, so I'm optimistic, but I'll need to see how it fits on the bike and ride it to see how it fits my backside before I give any endorsements. ;)   

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

Is that a 2 piece seat?
Yea, It's the stock pans. (but it qualifies as a single pricing wise). 

• Global Moderator
Is that a 2 piece seat?
Hmmm..
i wonder if he would be able to make a custom pan

• Premium Member
Hmmm.. i wonder if he would be able to make a custom pan
Why would you need a custom pan?  He might be able to, but I'm sure that would be extra. ;) 

• Global Moderator
Hmmm.. i wonder if he would be able to make a custom pan
Why would you need a custom pan?  He might be able to, but I'm sure that would be extra. ;) 

for the rear seat i mean... i want the seat to fit better, and also to look cleaner... to me it doesnt match the bike's styling and the oem/aftermarket covers dont solve the fitment issue

• Premium Member

for the rear seat i mean... i want the seat to fit better, and also to look cleaner... to me it doesnt match the bike's styling and the oem/aftermarket covers dont solve the fitment issue
Well, yea.. I've also got the matching graphite rear seat cowl, and I'll have to decide which actually looks better, but I'm leaning towards the custom recover that matches.  The rear seat cowl looks nice, but probably not as sharp as a matching seat cover.  But I'm pretty sure you could hit him up for options and get what you want. 

• Global Moderator
Well, yea.. I've also got the matching graphite rear seat cowl, and I'll have to decide which actually looks better, but I'm leaning towards the custom recover that matches.  The rear seat cowl looks nice, but probably not as sharp as a matching seat cover.  But I'm pretty sure you could hit him up for options and get what you want.
What kind of pricing am i looking at for the recover/refoam?

Just Ordered:
OEM R6 Throttle tube
Shorty Levers
Bar end mirrors
Drag Bar
Grips

So far I've only Done a Yosh exhaust and that's just an incredibly satisfying sound.

I'm really satisfied with this bike, but I made the mistake of riding my friend's '08 Gixxer 750 and boy is it nice to feel 140ish hp kick in! Now I need all the GO-go mods for the FZ..... after I take care of rearsets and lighting + new gear.

First is my bike 16 raven.. Waiting for some checks to come in so I can go pick mine up.

List of things already ordered and I don't even have the bike yet haha ( yes I have a problem lol)

ALL Mainly off of Amazon except for maybe 2 things

Danmoto xg-1 and baffles ( love the look and sound of it)
Motion pro r6 tube
Black metal and rubber grips
Black shorty levers
Custom bike parts fender eliminator and led turns and adapters
Led flasher relay
H4 led bulb kit
Ram phone mount
Battery tender eyelets and USB quick connect ( forgot to take my wires off my previous bike bleh)
Black rad guard off ebay ( see how that turns out if don't like it may make my own)
Some arrow lookalike bar end mirrors and metal sleeves to mount with stock bar ends

I did demo ride the bike a few months ago. Fell in love with it but like many people I want to add my own touches as well as things I feel need to change for functionality and just awesomeness of course haha. I'm sure it won't end as this is just all I could afford right now with making sure I have money left for down payment and insurance etc. Sure I will add and change thing for as long as I own it

Waiting on my spiegler steel braided brake lines from stg and the Gilles tooling bars, adjustable risers, and speedo relocater kit from bellisimoto. Brake lines should be in today!

• Premium Member
What kind of pricing am i looking at for the recover/refoam?
[span][/span]Here's his web site:  Laam Custom Seats Here's the pricing page, but mine actually came out a little cheaper. ;)

Just ordered these Spidi xp3-s boots!
09fbc927865ec1dc9aaf71fbccca6894.jpgbe2df89f901ea91d8903220ba824c841.jpg

So I ordered these a size too small, just got them in,in the right size today. I was quite disappointed when they arrived small because they seemed like some real quality boots. I must say now that I have some that are tight but not smashing my foot I am overly thrilled! These boots rock! Can't wait to ride home in them :D

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Waiting on a bunch of beautiful clothes and accessories I got for Dark-Y from @bellissimoto !... Order placed just yesterday but holy s*$# the waiting is going to kill me!  :-X (rofl)

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto
Waiting on a bunch of beautiful clothes and accessories I got for Dark-Y from @bellissimoto !... Order placed just yesterday but holy s*$# the waiting is going to kill me!  :-X (rofl)  
- Pancho

Soon enough Pancho! 
:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member

Sena tube? ReplayXD? Bulky fugly GoPro? + a comms system?  How much crap is too much crap gummed to a helmet? So I just ordered a Sena-10c, along with a earbud/hp adapter cable for better sound options.
Also scored a set of mint R&G case guards for 150.00! :D WOOT!

and...its a gorgeous day for a ride, I love today.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

Chain and sprockets. Keeping me off the road until then. :(

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Chain and sprockets. Keeping me off the road until then. :(
Bummer!  :( .. just hold on bud! 
- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
[attachment id=1735" thumbnail="1]

Yeah I'm interested in that!

SigSide.jpg

dentalprodigy

I'm waiting on some cheap ebay CNC shift levers... I went with blue shift lever with blue adjuster for my blurple FZ-07. I went with these, http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Brake-Clutch-Levers-for-Yamaha-YZF-R1-R6-FZ1-FZ6-FZ8-MT07-MT09-R125-R25-R3-/331690307293?var=&hash=item4d3a486edd:m:mHtYgqJ_R1DzIaCzzoYD8bA&vxp=mtr

Been watching youtube diy install videos in the mean time to calm my anxiety haha.

Archived