The MT-07 Forum

What Are You Waiting For?

xcarbonsteelx

• Premium Member
Waiting for it to cool down so I can ride. 

Wow! No kidding. That's absolutely insane temps. I've never experienced anything like that, I'll take -40C any day over that nonsense. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just purchased RAM mount for my cell so I can use the GPS. Got lost in a sketchy ass neighborhood with no gps lol.
After that will be, radiator guard, rear spools and a race stand, EJK or reflash, R6 throttle tube, then, who knows.

Good luck and ride safe!!!

Here are some installs and ride videos, more to come soon!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC1qN1q55myjRGnRsrFLM_A

Like and subscribe!!

I'm getting married this year so my spending is severely reigned in and the bike is bone stock, but I want a windscreen, luggage, and bar end mirrors.
Good luck! Here is a link to the bar end mirrors I got. They work great and look even better! Changes the whole look. Besides my exhaust its my favorite upgrade! Plus they were only $9.99!! 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172080499689?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y302/motofunfz/2016%20FZ-07%20Armor%20Grey/IMG_4985_zpsczdznokb.jpg

Heres an install link also 

• Global Moderator
Waiting for it to cool down so I can ride. 

Wow! No kidding. That's absolutely insane temps. I've never experienced anything like that, I'll take -40C any day over that nonsense.
8cd872538ef11a74f79d41e0934c19a4.jpg

@azfz07 i feel your pain.. we broke the record here in Surprise by 8°F

i cant say that i miss these temps in winter though

102+ after 10pm....

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

8cd872538ef11a74f79d41e0934c19a4.jpg 
@azfz07 i feel your pain.. we broke the record here in Surprise by 8°F

i cant say that i miss these temps in winter though

102+ after 10pm....

It feels like riding in an oven with a hair dryer blowing on you while someone follows you with one of those hotel bathroom heatlamps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Waiting on wheel seals and seat bracket so i can finish my re-assembly.
UPS SUUUUUCKS
Was supposed to.be here friday... then saturday.... now ive gotta wait til.wed because of the holiday

nakedbiker

Got my tail tidy from ebay. But still waiting for my flush mount turn signal.

My evotech radiator guard from motostarz.com

They had my address wrong so the usps sent it back to them. Now i have to wait for them to receive it to then ship it out again! The pain.

• Premium Member

This damn CanadaPost nonsense/possible strike to be sorted out so "Christmas" can continue. I feel empty inside.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
This damn CanadaPost nonsense/possible strike to be sorted out so "Christmas" can continue. I feel empty inside.
you already had enough Christmas days .... havent you?

2 BikeBandit jerseys. 1 blk. 1 sil. Order status for the last two days: "In Progress".

Beemer

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

OOOoooohhhhlllliiinnnnsssssss..............

-HowWorkClutch

• Premium Member
you already had enough Christmas days .... havent you?
  To make financial matters "worse", we've been introduced by a friend to a African game hunter who is keen to sell off his extensive collection on the cheap.  Some really beautiful, award winning work which as we see it, is a once in a lifetime aquisition, and it would all look spectacular in our shop. 
Help me sorkyah. HAHAH man, SMH.

• Premium Member
Waiting on wheel seals and seat bracket so i can finish my re-assembly. UPS SUUUUUCKS
Was supposed to.be here friday... then saturday.... now ive gotta wait til.wed because of the holiday
I dont know what UPS is like down there but up here 99% of the drivers are useless, lazy POS. Lost parcels, no door tags, no actual delivery attempts, no phone calls, 3rd and final checked off on the first attempt, etc etc etc. Its absolutely brutal; I just dont know how a business can continue to operate this way.  I call all businesses I order from to request another carrier even if it costs a lot more. I'd trust a junkie with an envelope full of my cash before I trust UPS with a bag of dog crap. UPS > WORST. COMPANY. EVER.

anyway.... good to hear you're getting her back on track! ;)

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Waiting on these... ahhhhhhhh hurry up already! Lol order shipped yesterday and will be here Saturday and I'm complaining because first world problems.
5d9657f63d73b1a230cd1474ac8a00b0.jpg

SigSide.jpg

@jeffkisthename

Very nice pick up. Not trying to rain on your parade, but I saw this review on the pants at revzilla. If youre not looking to track these then no worries. Otherwise,.... D'oh!!!  Assuming the review is correct anyway, for you I hope it isnt!

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
@jeffkisthename 
Very nice pick up. Not trying to rain on your parade, but I saw this review on the pants at revzilla. If youre not looking to track these then no worries. Otherwise,.... D'oh!!!  Assuming the review is correct anyway, for you I hope it isnt!
Commuting, plus, for a track day they should be okay. Anthony was saying he'd advise a 1 piece over this 2 piece setup, but eh.

SigSide.jpg

@jeffkisthename  
Commuting, plus, for a track day they should be okay. Anthony was saying he'd advice a 1 piece over this 2 piece setup, but eh.
Cool, just wanted you give the heads up- seems it was unneeded.  Lets us know your impressions when they arrive!

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Commuting, plus, for a track day they should be okay. Anthony was saying he'd advice a 1 piece over this 2 piece setup, but eh.
Cool, just wanted you give the heads up- seems it was unneeded.  Lets us know your impressions when they arrive!
I read all the reviews I could. These are advertised as track day able, but more aggressive street riding (My wheel house). Not recommended for serious racing or the track day junkie. So these wouldn't work for @pgeldz haha.

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
I read all the reviews I could. These are advertised as track day able, but more aggressive street riding (My wheel house). Not recommended for serious racing or the track day junkie. So these wouldn't work for @pgeldz haha.
LoL!  I'm sure they'll be fine :) 
- Paulie

• Premium Member

I was leaving work a few days ago and noticed one of my aftermarket cheap LED flashers had lost one of it's covers. It was on the ground next to the bike so I crazy glued it back on, but it made me want to pick up something a little higher quality. I started looking around and found the Motogadget m-Blace Ice flashers @ revzilla.   I searched the internet and found some pretty good vids of them and they seem very high output. They are expensive, but look high quality and cool so I ordered some. Now waiting...
[attachment id=1954" thumbnail="1]

Why can't left turners see us?

• Global Moderator

Paycheck?
I know i shouldnt spend any more money... but the leather A* Missle air pants are calling my name...

Archived