The MT-07 Forum

What Are You Waiting For?

xcarbonsteelx

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up my Bike along with the Shoei Neotec and Icon Twenty-Niners yesterday. Today I ordered a radiator guard, fender eliminator, LED turn signals f/r, and Custom LED Blaster-X tail light.

Waiting for clip-ons and rearsets to get closer to attack position after enjoying many months of riding motard style. Pics below are from last track day with @howlinhoss, his cool bro, and another cool buddy of theirs in an R1. And of course, I picked up the bat phone and Paul @bellissimoto picks up to make the magic happen! ce90c274d9087207ff584b79bc8beaed.jpg4be0c433f04077de1efea1f3e0f68b7a.jpg49f265b3e35ddc0b616a6573688a12f7.jpgfbc8b71bfbdddb1ab815dd11a8a57949.jpg

• Premium Member
Waiting for clip-ons and rearsets to get closer to attack position after enjoying many months of riding motard style. Pics below are from last track day with @howlinhoss , his cool bro, and another cool buddy of theirs in an R1. And of course, I picked up the bat phone and Paul @bellissimoto picks up to make the magic happen! 
Man, that looks like a lot of fun!  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

bellissimoto

That was fast @mysweetfz07! Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get them and the Gilles rearsets in place!

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

That was fast @mysweetfz07! Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get them and the Gilles rearsets in place! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

You're the best, man! Thanks again and you'll definitely hear from me! For now, this is me ?.

bellissimoto
That was fast @mysweetfz07 ! Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get them and the Gilles rearsets in place! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
You're the best, man! Thanks again and you'll definitely hear from me! For now, this is me ?.
Lol, exactly how I felt when I started upgrading my bike aslo!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

You putting the headlight together yourself? Let us know how that goes. Ive been sitting on these for a while now

berettatrio
You putting the headlight together yourself? Let us know how that goes. Ive been sitting on these for a while now
That's the plan. I hope it all goes smoothly when I get it. I'll do a before and after and a short review on it when it's all said and done  

bellissimoto
Paul @bellissimoto , the rearsets came in too!!!c74bcbd0ad3643d4fec77c4808ff552f.jpg

Sweet!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

berettatrio
I was looking for bar end mirrors and bought some cheap ones because I didn't want to shell out $70 a mirror. I am so glad I did though. I love these things and now I know why everyone else raves about them  

• Premium Member
phicurious86
Gilles Tooling chain adjuster from Bellissimoto.  
AXB_Black_Set_52863bfa-acc7-4934-9adf-aad207b8e30e_1024x1024.jpg?v=1461351874

Got pics?
Still waiting. Had to ship from overseas.

• Premium Member

Nitron R3 rear shock.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

Waiting on these,  They looks pretty good for the price..  http://www.ebay.ca/itm/291781876792
Even if they only last a couple years you got your $19 dollars worth out of them with all the clutching and braking you'll be doing. They're easy to install so no biggie putting another set on and they look good.

Beemer

Ok, it arrived and here's what I have to say about the Bohn Armor Airtex shirt. If you're not slender or muscular DO NOT get this shirt unless you don't mind resembling Humpty Dumpty:

[attachment id=2048" thumbnail="1]

Not that I'm built like that but this shirt wears like spandex and it's not flattering on everyone. Granted, it has to be snug for it to perform well (stay in place in a crash) but like I said, it's not for everyone. I'm returning it for the Bohn Bodyguard CoolAir Armored Shirt that I'll wear underneath something else loose fitting.

https://www.amazon.com/Bohn-Bodyguard-CoolAir-Armored-Shirt/dp/B001THV13S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1470060172&sr=8-4&keywords=bohn+body+armor

Beemer

Archived