The MT-07 Forum

My Matte Silver Pics plus whoever else wants to add theirs

jchin3081

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fzak007 on eBay. Just search for fz07 decals. If you're having issues finding it I'll find the link when I get a chance.

ive seen them on ebay, I was just hoping you got them some were else. Guy on Ebay hasn't reposted them in a while.

How do you like the hand guards? I was thinking of ordering a set.
I stared with some cheap lever Guards from Amazon to see if I like the protection, and I really do. So I decided to go with something more permanent. I really like these Guards. I Lane split commuting everyday so they are more protection for me too. I do not regret getting them at all.

How do you like the hand guards? I was thinking of ordering a set.
I stared with some cheap lever Guards from Amazon to see if I like the protection, and I really do. So I decided to go with something more permanent. I really like these Guards. I Lane split commuting everyday so they are more protection for me too. I do not regret getting them at all.
awesome, I want to go with a set of Motch Kobras, but there a bit pricey.  

awesome, I want to go with a set of Motch Kobras, but there a bit pricey.
These are made very well in my opinion. You won't be disappointed
And it gives it a little motard feel ☺

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got the Akra titanium installed today and cheap solo cowl painted. Went on a little ride with my buddy. Love the sound, but still deciding if I like the look of the cowl.

c04cb456450b14b2a1007df6512492a3.jpg3875ff606636963ec072f22763c641f4.jpg

Im debating on the cowl too. Why are you not sure about it?

I like the cowl, but I feel like I need something else silver to balance out the bike. I'm getting used to it, but the cowl kind of looks like it's "just there", right now. I'm thinking an OEM lower belly pan painted with some silver will be just the thing to bring everything together (just sucks that the pan cost so much).

Im debating on the cowl too. Why are you not sure about it?
I like the cowl, but I feel like I need something else silver to balance out the bike. I'm getting used to it, but the cowl kind of looks like it's "just there", right now. I'm thinking an OEM lower belly pan painted with some silver will be just the thing to bring everything together (just sucks that the pan cost so much).

I have the Yamaha belly pan it made the bike look even better! It's a must for esthetics.

dd84e7be0b46b2035ae68e8665ef130a.jpg

I think I'm just about done with my mods. Maybe rear signal lights and a new head light set up sooner or later.

I think I'm just about done with my mods. Maybe rear signal lights and a new head light set up sooner or later.

I think I'm done too, with the exception of a lower pan... and rear sets... and tune... and... Lol.

Our job is never done. Haha

I think I'm done too, with the exception of a lower pan... and rear sets... and tune... and... Lol. 
Our job is never done. Haha
Dammit! I hate that you're right haha

Some updates I did today. 
IMG_20160407_153158_zpsazoclvej.jpg

IMG_20160407_153116_zpsqfunydw9.jpg

Hi varo, niiiiiice bike! I have mine in the same colour about a month ago and i'm looking for mods to-do...is it too much if I ask you which mirrors are those? I really love 'em. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Those were ebay mirrors. $29 but only lasted a couple months. I have since switched to the CRF mirrors that are the same style. Less vibration and better made. 

qawbJN2.jpg

Quick wash picture from this weekend!

2016 FZ-07
2008 CRF250X
2008 Rebel 250 (Wife's)
2000 XR100R (Wife's)

• 2 weeks later...
arI91GS.jpg 
WjVwkx9.jpg

Probably going to remove half of the rim tape. Not feeling it. 
I opted for not putting rim Tape on too.

Guest ChicagoAJ

@john - does your bike have any coolant in it?! Front the first picture it looks low, and with it on a rear stand I would think it would measure high...

No rim tape for me either - if I got any I'd likely get blue though just to have the added safety of people seeing it at night. 

@john - does your bike have any coolant in it?! Front the first picture it looks low, and with it on a rear stand I would think it would measure high... 

No rim tape for me either - if I got any I'd likely get blue though just to have the added safety of people seeing it at night. 

It better be coolant in there :) I checked all the fluids when I bought the bike and everything was clean and filled up, I'll check it again.

My rim tape is a reflect white. I will probably remove 2 sections (4 sections on each wheel per side) per side to see how it looks and go from there.

Every week I been revisiting all the mountain roads we used to ride a lot. Bike has been great so far. Not as fast as I'm used too but at least now I can enjoy going slow :) This bike brings the feeling of riding to when I had my 05 R6 when I was a newer rider. I love that bike.

Greatness

It better be coolant in there :) I checked all the fluids when I bought the bike and everything was clean and filled up, I'll check it again.

My rim tape is a reflect white. I will probably remove 2 sections (4 sections on each wheel per side) per side to see how it looks and go from there.

Every week I been revisiting all the mountain roads we used to ride a lot. Bike has been great so far. Not as fast as I'm used too but at least now I can enjoy going slow :) This bike brings the feeling of riding to when I had my 05 R6 when I was a newer rider. I love that bike.

This bike is such a blast. My R1 was fun and fast, but this bike is so fun in a different way. I enjoy getting on this bike and riding it without worries of getting in trouble.

I am planning to add another bike to my resume in the future. Might get another r1 or stay with something smaller like a new r6, but the FZ-07 will most likely stay in the garage as my all around bike.

Archived