The MT-07 Forum

I claim this forum for MT! Really though, where you from?

Guest montana07

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
Kent, WA
Hey! I live in Bonney Lake but work in Kent, we need to get more people from the area and meet up

• 2 weeks later...
Kent, WA
Hey! I live in Bonney Lake but work in Kent, we need to get more people from the area and meet up
Sounds fun! I've only seen one other 07 so far when riding around haha.

• Premium Member

That was probably me, were you in Federal way with a girl on the backseat? do you have a white one? I was with a buddy when I saw this other FZ-07, almost a month or so back.

That was probably me, were you in Federal way with a girl on the backseat? do you have a white one? I was with a buddy when I saw this other FZ-07, almost a month or so back.
Nope! I'm a girl with a graphite :)  The guy I saw did have a white one though, it was down in Auburn at Eagle Leather.

• 10 months later...
  • Global Moderator

Never saw this thread.... screw it... Phoenix Az... reppin the desert dwellers

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Another rider here reppin' Los Angeles!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member
Because most of us just blindly replying to every topic we see, even if it is clearly located in 'West FZ-07 Owners' section. Hell, even two Canadians responded.
Make that three! :D   Edmonton Alberta, Canukistan. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived