The MT-07 Forum

Wild Wednesdays of June MEET UP SFO BayArea

Simbadc650

Weather, people, weather, weather, the fact that you can do pretty much anything within a 3 hour car ride.
Dont lie.... a 3 hour ride will only get you about 30 miles

The weather is ok if you're costal... but go anywhere inland and its hot
3 hour ride, Tahoe, skiing, snow boarding, boating hiking camping. 2 hour ride the other way,beach,ocean lakes. 1 hour ride, forest, more camping. What else do you want? Everything in a 30 min radius?
If you're too hot, take a drive where it's not.

I love Cali and wouldn't think about moving anywhere else with the exception of maybe one of the Hawaiian islands for a few months. Lol. Born and raised here in norcal. Everything you want is here (atleast for me), but as with anywhere, there will always be negatives as well. Some don't like the high cost of homes in SF, me being a realtor here works. Some don't like the weather in SF, but cruise about 15 min out of the city and the weather is a nice sunny 70-75 degrees. Yes, we have earthquakes, then again, we don't have to really worry about tornados and hurricanes. When it comes down to it though, do what works for you, but I'm happy where I'm at.

Simbadc650

I'll be at the Burger King across street waiting for a few more minutes if anyone changes their mind !

I'll be at the Burger King across street waiting for a few more minutes if anyone changes their mind !

I wanted to meet, but I had an early appt with a client this morning. Hopefully next week. May ride out to the east bay around Hayward on Saturday for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I GOT WEEKENDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time do schedule some weekend rides!!!

• Global Moderator
Well, I GOT WEEKENDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time do schedule some weekend rides!!!
dooo it... maybe i'll join

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

dooo it... maybe i'll join
lol i fought for weekends, to simulate the community in active living thou cycling!   LOL---- moving next weekend it looks, so gonna toss it up for July Jitty-Flyers!!!!!!  Cause we all dang well know N CA needs a group ride already! 

• Global Moderator

that made little to no sense simba... actually it sounds like bedroom talk....
are you writing this after just waking up?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
that made little to no sense simba... actually it sounds like bedroom talk.... are you writing this after just waking up?
It's code that only Californians can understand.  ;)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator
that made little to no sense simba... actually it sounds like bedroom talk.... are you writing this after just waking up?
It's code that only Californians can understand.  ;)
Damn californians...
i'm almost sad i cannot call myswlf that anymore

Yeah I do that often. Multitasking while typing! But that's pretty much sums up how excited it is to have weekends off after 5 years.

• Global Moderator
Yeah I do that often. Multitasking while typing! But that's pretty much sums up how excited it is to have weekends off after 5 years.
So what exactly was that supposed to say for those not in tune with gibberish?

Lol gibberish, it simply breaks down to; northern Cali riders will have a chance at weekend rides instead on Wednesdays. Since my schedule has changed, I can host them in weekends not weekdays. Excitement explained.

I have yet to meet up with another FZ rider for a ride, and I have had my bike since last June. Im looking forward to getting in on a ride or two on the weekend.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

My buddy if finally done working crazy hours. My weekends might be booked for a while, but I really wanna do a coast run, and Alison's.

My buddy if finally done working crazy hours. My weekends might be booked for a while, but I really wanna do a coast run, and Alison's.
I rode some east bay routes about a week ago. Those were pretty nice also.

Archived