The MT-07 Forum

I found a Cheap Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust (NEW) w free ship

motofunfz

Guest ChicagoAJ
Running a leaking exhaust won't hurt anything except fuel economy. I used my stock gaskets that had about 2k miles on them, no leaks with a flame test. No need to scare anyone. 
haha. good to know. im still just about to reach 600 mi. So i might stick w stock gaskets then. Ive read/ seen that ECU flash makes her ride like butter. so no power commander then?
I'm sure you'll be fine running the stock gaskets. Obviously if you take them off and they're all smashed, don't re-use them. The ECU flash and power commander are essentially the same thing but the flash is way, way more in depth. The power commander just adds fuel, the flash changes idle rpms, cooling fans come on at a lower temp, fuel, engine braking, etc. No need to get the power commander if you get the flash. However, some people who get the power commander first end up getting the flash too. 

haha. good to know. im still just about to reach 600 mi. So i might stick w stock gaskets then. Ive read/ seen that ECU flash makes her ride like butter. so no power commander then?
I'm sure you'll be fine running the stock gaskets. Obviously if you take them off and they're all smashed, don't re-use them. The ECU flash and power commander are essentially the same thing but the flash is way, way more in depth. The power commander just adds fuel, the flash changes idle rpms, cooling fans come on at a lower temp, fuel, engine braking, etc. No need to get the power commander if you get the flash. However, some people who get the power commander first end up getting the flash too. 
Wow. Thats good info. Im def getting flash then. Gooing to look into that now

I recieved the exhaust last night. Shippings good. Havent opened the box tho and waiting for this rain to subside. Thanks again for the great find! This is going to be aural pleasure ones the Ti is in.

I recieved the exhaust last night. Shippings good. Havent opened the box tho and waiting for this rain to subside. Thanks again for the great find! This is going to be aural pleasure ones the Ti is in.
dfe52f5961d36e4df6793278d54e6d03.jpg

Bucaro_FZ07

Thanks for the info @motofunfz just ordered through price match at revzilla, now impatiently waiting.

Thanks for the info @motofunfz just ordered through price match at revzilla, now impatiently waiting.
i gotta start using this price match at revzilla. the shipping was not long from biohazard anyway. 

i gotta start using this price match at revzilla. the shipping was not long from biohazard anyway. 

Nice!! Glad I could help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm thinking there might be some sales on these exhaust for Black Friday? Anyone else agree and are there forum sponsors that I can watch for upcoming sales?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Is this a set that you can install a catalytic converter in?
No. That's the titanium I believe.

SigSide.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived