The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

• Global Moderator

[div]It finally stopped raining. How about something for the warm weather folks next. In front of a cactus. Extra points if you are pretending to pull a gun on the cactus and tell it to "stuck'em up". [/div][div]
[/div]1d0ecac69bfbd9e6d371c6e5b84786cd_zpsa0494171.jpg

• Like 1

Hallelujah, the game is moving. Finally! I am going to go show a cactus what's what.
P.S. Anyone want to buy land with a public shooting range on it, see above post.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I braved 59° temps to get this pic! :D It made me think of our oppressed brethren unable to ride due to being climate-challenged. So even though this is a riding game I thought we should make an effort to include those less fortunate than ourselves. Therefore the next challenge is your bike in a garage/shed/storage area on life support. Extra credit if major parts are missing (seat, forks, etc). * * * Must be in climate-challenged area to qualify* * *

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_8007_zps78686959.jpg

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Haha I'm out on this one. Good thinking though! Hopefully this'll help keep things goin! This is like the 2nd best part of being a forum member

• Like 1

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Yep, I am ineligible for this one too. Looking forward to someone getting it and the next challenge. BTW, good thinking HIppieBikierChick, letting the winter bound riders in on this.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If this doesn't count, let me know. This is the only thing I got on my PC. In this pic all my plastics are off, in order to troubleshoot my bike that wouldn't run....due to the gigantic mice nest of bird seed in my air box. That's kind of like life support, right?
6PoPXg4.jpg

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

By life support I meant on a battery tender but I think the judges can accept this if:

There is snow or ice on the ground or it's simply too cold to ride. ;)

Anybody object?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Then, proceed! LOL!

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

Is this clever enough?  Does it matter that it is my car?bc7e7648d7bcfa615bd9f944e2d9bb9a_zpsee01da6e.jpg[div]
[/div]

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

I just tried to take the same photo again (fortunately I live right next to my garage) but it is too dark. August, if you had not been paying attention nobody would have noticed :).

• Global Moderator
I'm obviously just messing with you.
Hey, at least I am posting photos. I know there are lots off drive through coffee shops in Auburn :)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Isn't anyone going to get this? I would but I'm 220 miles from my bike!  >:(

Isn't anyone going to get this? I would but I'm 220 miles from my bike!  >:(
Maybe this weekend, looks like I can ride on Saturday, but gotta adjust my mirrors and install my Evotech Rad Guard 1st...snow today :(

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Sorry Crazy Cracka. You are gonna have to roll down to the Crazy Horse Cabaret now.
That's a great idea, I should ride up to Pioneer Town where there is an old west town built.  Gets a little nippy up there, could be 70 degrees here and snowing up there. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneertown,_California

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!