The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

• Premium Member

YES!!! I finally got one :) I live in UTAH so it is sooo cold but today it hit 46 so I had to venture out. I did not go in because...

A. I was too bundled up and would have to take everything off to go in.

B. I only had $20 on me and I needed gas (-$8 Burger/Fries, -$4 Beer, -$5 tips, -$2 game of Pool, -$4 Beer, -$5 tips, -$6 shot of Makers Mark, -$10 tips, -$4 shot of Jim, -$20 lap dance, -$2 shot of Old Crap Whiskey, -$20 taxi ride home.) TOTAL $90 and I still need gas.

hxSNhI0.jpg?1
NEXT CHALLENGE:   --- Your FZ-07 in a picture with an Exotic car or Show quality car/truck --- We are talking super nice $100,000 +

• Like 1

Alriight Schalike, great job. I was about to post an alternative challenge to bump it and keep it moving. I'll keep a lookout tomorrow for special cars.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I went slumming today and guess what I found! A Bentley/Austin Healey dealership! Heheheh. Hope these cars are exotic enough for you; the snooty salesman was giving me the hairy eyeball look. Maybe because I also illegally parked my bike on the sidewalk. Hahaha

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_8015_zps817e6c4b.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_8016_zpsa6d2a3f8.jpg

To keep this game rolling here is something easy: Your bike with a gas station vacuum. Go!

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Good job HBChick!!! I was just about to change the challenge. Bentley autos are not my thing but they are defiantly upwards of $100K.

Alright Hippie Biker Chick. This next one should fall soon. What kind of tail bag is that? I have the Wolfman Peak Tailbag.... a similar style. Makes riding so much more pleasant as you can conveniently carry many small articles; water, maps, tools, wind shirt, glove liners, etc.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
Alright Hippie Biker Chick. This next one should fall soon. What kind of tail bag is that? I have the Wolfman Peak Tailbag.... a similar style. Makes riding so much more pleasant as you can conveniently carry many small articles; water, maps, tools, wind shirt, glove liners, etc.
It's a Cycle Guys size 3. I love it because it is quite roomy when needed. It also zips down to next to nothing when not in use and has a carbon fiber look to the top.

I went slumming today and guess what I found! A Bentley/Austin Healey dealership! Heheheh. Hope these cars are exotic enough for you; the snooty salesman was giving me the hairy eyeball look. Maybe because I also illegally parked my bike on the sidewalk. Hahaha 

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_8015_zps817e6c4b.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_8016_zpsa6d2a3f8.jpg

To keep this game rolling here is something easy: Your bike with a gas station vacuum. Go!
Are you talking about pumping gas in your bike? Or the big tanks re-filling the gas station tanks that are under ground?

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

For real: 

glacier.jpg
Best photoshop i have ever laid my eyes upon! 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
Are you talking about pumping gas in your bike? Or the big tanks re-filling the gas station tanks that are under ground?

The vacuum cleaner located near the air and water at just about any gas station.

The vacuum cleaner located near the air and water at just about any gas station.
LOL, i'm contemplating doing that right now... 

• Global Moderator
... A Bentley/Austin Healey dealership! Heheheh. ...
Lol, Austin Healey stopped producing cars in 1972. You mean Aston Martin... 
( I have weather envy btw   ??? )

sCNa1R3.png

Had to screenshot this photo like 5 times to get it under 1mb, damn high quality phone...
um...next challenge shall be with your kid sitting on your bike, i wanted to do some crazy challenge but i'll make it easy for you guys...
OR
(if i'm able to make 2 challenges at once)
Your bike photoshopped on the moon, but at least a pretty decent photoshop that took over 5 minutes to make! AHA

1rTaPu4.jpg

Baby Emma is still workin on her clutch up wheelies but she'll get there someday. 

Uhhhh next....your bike next to a really riced out car. Some sort of stupid/illegal modifications or a big unnecessary wing. 
  • Like 5

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

1rTaPu4.jpg 
Baby Emma is still workin on her clutch up wheelies but she'll get there someday. 

Uhhhh next....your bike next to a really riced out car. Some sort of stupid/illegal modifications or a big unnecessary wing. 
Well played sir 

Nobody biting....should I issue a new challenge?

• Like 1

'15 FZ-07

Nobody biting....should I issue a new challenge?
Issue a new one! 

Okay okay. Your bike in front of a fireplace.

The bigger the fireplace, the better.

'15 FZ-07

Guest August BB
@abb that is one clean rim!
I have 3 parts coming in to install this week so to prepare for that I washed my motorcycle a few days ago.