The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

hahaha excellent job August. What's the next challenge?

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Guest August BB

What? That qualified?

Oh man, I hate this part. Thinking of something not entirely absurd.  Like your FZ07 covered in mayonnaise.

-How about your FZ07 all wet.

alt

-Your FZ07 in front of a car wash.

• Global Moderator

I live near Seattle. I cannot imagine how my bike could possibly get wet :).

• Like 1

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Well, I'm disqualified from this one - we just had the driest January in recorded history. Zero rain in January! While that makes for great motorcycle riding, it's scary for the future of California. Where have our winters gone? North to Canada?

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

What? That qualified? 
Oh man, I hate this part. Thinking of something not entirely absurd.  Like your FZ07 covered in mayonnaise.

-How about your FZ07 all wet.

Lol in my opinion there could be a better pic of an FZ and a fireplace. However, my goal is to have the challenges be creative, while not so offbeat that the game doesn't move forward. I put almost 350 miles on her yesterday, THAT's what the riding game is about.
  • Like 1

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Guest August BB

Alright, for people who want to ride their fz07 around, I put up an alternate.

In front of a car wash.

I quickly scoured the thread and didn't see that one done yet.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

In front of car wash, check! Please excuse the uber crappola cell phone pic.

Prepare for some good-natured teasing.  P-)

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/carwash_zps5a920d5c.jpg

Are you boys going to let the only girl that seems to be playing this game get most of them? I challenge the other girls on this forum to show the boys we are badass riders. I challenge the boys to show us what you got!

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a martial arts school/studio/training center.

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

If it had not rained here for the last two times I was home I might be able to ride and do some. Maybe next week. Today looks like rain all day and I go back to work tomorrow. This job is sure getting in the way of my riding.

TwistedTorque

Sucks. I got a bout a .5 to a mile away from the studio near me and then it started snowing a bit more than I felt comfortable with. At least it gave me an excuse to ride!

OK, I had this in the bag, then saw a sign that said, "moved to new location" crap, 25mi away [HASH]ILOSE
lmao 

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

240_zps6xzbuf6k.jpeg

This is Bella, my wife's horse. She's a 23 year old appendix quarter horse and was nice enough to not spook around my bike.

Next up is your bike in front of a twisty road sign:

sign.gif

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

I already have a photo like that, but last time I used an old photo I got flack for it so I will let someone else get this one :).

I've been meaning to get one in front of the sign just before Palomar Mountain, but I keep forgetting because riding>pictures. I know there are a bunch that have an insane mileage number under them on Highway 1 too.

• Global Moderator

I just rode past a bunch of them on my two and a half hour ride around the east county but I was having too much fun to stop and take a picture.

• Like 2

I guess that means the goal here isn't so much finding a sign as it is having a strong enough desire to take the picture instead of heading immediately to the sweet road the sign is pointing to.