The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

I'm looking forward to better weather for all so there is more competition here. It's too easy (for me at least) and boring!  
Weekend's coming, who's going to get this?
Not me yet, I think the last Winter storm rolled thru the South this week, so hopefully soon, temps into the 50's and 60's next week

I'm looking forward to better weather for all so there is more competition here. It's too easy (for me at least) and boring!  
Weekend's coming, who's going to get this?
Hopefully I can get out and look around for a sign this weekend. I live in the 8th largest city area wise in the United States so this might be a fun ride around town.  

• Premium Member

Damn @andistyr!! I just got a city limit photo and was about to post it!! SIGH... I do plan to be next to ocean tomorrow. Wasn't planning on taking the bike tho. Hmm.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

USMCFieldMP
Next up, your bike next to the ocean or a lake.

Does the lake in my front yard count? I've got a river for a road, too! Bonus points, right? ;)

KHlTz08.jpg

It's rained here seemingly every day for the past 2 weeks or so. :(
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
Does the lake in my front yard count? I've got a river for a road, too! Bonus points, right? ;) 

Your bike looks like my dog when he stares out the door longingly waiting for the rain to stop!!!
  • Like 3

USMCFieldMP

Well, they were calling for it to rain all day today, as well... but breaking news! (Insert sound of a telegraph) The Weather Channel is now calling for temps in the high 50's and low 60's... and only a 5% chance of rain past 11am. I just might get to ride today!

KHlTz08.jpg

Definitely. I agree that it looks like it really wants to go out there. lol Next challenge?

USMCFieldMP

...and here's its really high spillway on the other side...

QX1Im4D.jpg

Next Challenge: A "Caution: Falling Rocks" (or any variant) sign.

• Global Moderator

Drat. I just took an ocean picture on my ride today. I guess I will have to go out again tomorrow and look for a falling rocks sign. I remember seeing a watch for slides sign. That is pretty close...now if I could just remember where it was.

• Premium Member

WOO! Blazed out the door once I saw this one...
[attachment id=54" thumbnail="1]
Next Challenge: Train Tracks. Hopefully you can find some that are no longer in use, for safety measures of course. 

• Like 1

Nice. Things are getting rolling now. I know just where to find some tracks, but I didn't bring my bike to work today.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

I combed through the thread and tabulated the data. Here is some selected information below:

1st (12 points):
@hippiebikerchick

2nd (7 points):
@tanner68

3rd (Tie w/ 4 points):
@lucky7

@mjh937

5th (Tie w/ 3 points):
@crazycracka501

@schalicke

7th (Tie w/ 2 points):
@azfz

@fzhooligan

@guru

@she3pdog

@soundbear

@usmcfieldmp

13th (Tie w/ 1 point):
@andistyr

@abb

@bigity

@fasteddy

@hobbs

@jasonaz1

@maalna2

@missourifz07

@motomeek

@rotaryryan24

@sycthros

@thestache

@gamer4life687

@wideopenallthetime

That is just part of the data I can also post a list of what the challenges were.

• Like 3

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Current Challenge: Train Tracks

Past completed challenges:

Fire Dept, Abandoned School, Tennis court, Large bridge, Drive Through fast food restaurant , College campus, 50+ miles from home, Exotic Car, 60+ Year old, Ice-cream shop, Airplane, Waterfall, NFL Stadium, Church in the woods, Good BBQ Joint, Fountain, Fish Hatchery, Train locomotive, Military Monument, Row of Harley-Davidsons, Mural, Ski Lift, Museum, Amusement Park, Pumpkin Patch, Speed limit radar trailer, Dirt trail, Fire Truck/Paramedic, Corn Field, Zoo, Mom and Pops Grocery, Reservoir Dam, Ski Shop, Driving Range, Mom and Pop Coffee shop, Children's Playground, Christmas Decorations, Gun related sign, Cactus, Police Station, Bike in garage on life support, Drive through coffee shop, Strip club, Exotic Car II, Gas Station Vacuum, Kid sitting on bike, Fireplace, Car Wash, Martial Arts Studio, Four legged Farm Animal, Twisty road sign, Cheap Motel, Tropical fish store, Church, Clown (Sign, painting, person, etc.), ADV Bike w/ Hard Panniers, City Limits sign, Windmill, Ocean or Lake, and Caution: Falling Rocks sign

• Like 2

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

Nice one @snowdriftless! I was curious to see what all the past challenges were.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Hahaha, all I'm gonna say is catch me if you can!! Game on!  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

USMCFieldMP

Once the rain clears here (MORE ON THE WAY FOR THE NEXT FIVE DAYS), I'll be coming for you. ;)