The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

Done! 
sjA0eLSl.jpg

Next: In front of an office of a government official. I'm thinking an election campaign office not like a town hall.

What about a state capital?

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
What about a state capital?

If no one can get this after a few days thin I will open it up to capital buildings, town halls, etc...

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww330/maalna2/Mobile%20Uploads/4C8696E7-2113-45B3-915E-6ADA0E0341F8.jpg

Ok well I snapped this on the way into work this morning. It is of the state capitol ( governors office) and the William Snodgrass Tennessee tower with among a lot of other offices has the Secretary of States office and the election coordinator in it.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
Ok well I snapped this on the way into work this morning. It is of the state capitol ( governors office) and the William Snodgrass Tennessee tower with among a lot of other offices has the Secretary of States office and the election coordinator in it.
If no one gets this one in 48 hours from now with a campaign office (04/02/2015 10:00 AM CT) you got it. Deal?

That's fine just did not want to waste the pic I took this AM. Been trying to search the web for office address to try and get one.

If no one gets this one in 48 hours from now with a campaign office (04/02/2015 10:00 AM CT) you got it. Deal?

I will get this today after work if somebody doesn't beat me to it first.

U.S. House of Representative Congressman Darrell Issa 
nice..what's next geezer?

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

I haven't been around for every challenge so I apologize if this is a repeat....

Next challenge: In front of an emergency vehicle, bonus points if the lights are on.

• Global Moderator

I think that if your challenge has not been met within a few days you should have to complete it. That way we will not have people posting challenges like "on a Scottish island in front of a light house with a man in a kilt playing bagpipes while standing on a dachshund", or maybe something silly.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Wait, a dachshund? Dammit! My kilt wearing bagpipe player was standing on a pair of french bulldogs.

• Like 1

I haven't been around for every challenge so I apologize if this is a repeat.... 
Next challenge: In front of an emergency vehicle, bonus points if the lights are on.
This post makes me think since he was kind enough to tally the scores, @snowdriftless should make a list of all past challenges as well.  :D

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

This post makes me think since he was kind enough to tally the scores, @snowdriftless should make a list of all past challenges as well.  :D
Current Challenge: Train Tracks 
Past completed challenges:

Fire Dept, Abandoned School, Tennis court, Large bridge, Drive Through fast food restaurant , College campus, 50+ miles from home, Exotic Car, 60+ Year old, Ice-cream shop, Airplane, Waterfall, NFL Stadium, Church in the woods, Good BBQ Joint, Fountain, Fish Hatchery, Train locomotive, Military Monument, Row of Harley-Davidsons, Mural, Ski Lift, Museum, Amusement Park, Pumpkin Patch, Speed limit radar trailer, Dirt trail, Fire Truck/Paramedic, Corn Field, Zoo, Mom and Pops Grocery, Reservoir Dam, Ski Shop, Driving Range, Mom and Pop Coffee shop, Children's Playground, Christmas Decorations, Gun related sign, Cactus, Police Station, Bike in garage on life support, Drive through coffee shop, Strip club, Exotic Car II, Gas Station Vacuum, Kid sitting on bike, Fireplace, Car Wash, Martial Arts Studio, Four legged Farm Animal, Twisty road sign, Cheap Motel, Tropical fish store, Church, Clown (Sign, painting, person, etc.), ADV Bike w/ Hard Panniers, City Limits sign, Windmill, Ocean or Lake, and Caution: Falling Rocks sign

• Like 1

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

So a cop car (as my challenge was intended) has not been done before. I think I may go out right now and make it happen.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

I think I can get this today! @skeeterh I haven't tallied the scores for a while, I think around page 24. I'd like to wait a bit before I re-post the summary just so I'm not taking up every post. I still have all the data I just need to update my .xlsx file. 

You da man @snowdriftless!

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Done!

SOLXPD0l.jpg

Next challenge: in front of a library

Done! 

SOLXPD0l.jpg

Next challenge: in front of library
Man, for a sec I thought this was right down the street from me. I woulda got the library pic, but came home from Blessing of the Bikes and am feeling like I might be getting sick....this stinks