The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

• Premium Member
So no cow...but here is John more than willing to help us out so we can move on!
Damn-it @Lildrumr, for reasons unknown, I was really looking forward to that cow. ;) 
What's the next challenge?

• Like 1

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Your bike in front of a Philippine restaurant...bonus points if you take a food pic of what you ordered. Can you tell that it's dinner time and I'm getting hungry?

• Like 1

So no cow...but here is John more than willing to help us out so we can move on!
Damn-it @Lildrumr, for reasons unknown, I was really looking forward to that cow. ;) 
What's the next challenge?

I'm still gonna hound that cow and post a pic when I find him/her.
  • Like 2

Your bike in front of a Philippine restaurant...bonus points if you take a food pic of what you ordered. Can you tell that it's dinner time and I'm getting hungry?

Haha. That should be an easy one seeing as there's hundreds of them where I'm at.

Someone will probally get it before me though. Today is my lazy Saturday and I can't seem to get myself outside. Lol
  • Like 1

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Haha. That should be an easy one seeing as there's hundreds of them where I'm at.  
Someone will probally get it before me though. Today is my lazy Saturday and I can't seem to get myself outside. Lol
Dude, DC is right there....

SigSide.jpg

I'd visit them all if I lived in your area.
  • Like 1

• Global Moderator
I'd visit them all if I lived in your area.
Same.. fillipino food is amazing
i loves fods of all types... but fillipino, cantonese and barbeque are among the tops

sadly no restaurants around me serving fillipino
  • Like 2

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Can I just take a pic of my car in front of a Filipino restaurant? I'm in front of one now. Lol

Lol! Only if your FZ is in it! Like in your car!
  • Like 1

Shoot, I just did a poker run last weekend. I was the only Yamaha there. 2 Hondas, a Goldwing and a cbr600rr, and 1 BMW. All the rest were Harleys, about 45 of them total.

• Global Moderator

My wife would kill me if I got this one :)

• Premium Member
FZ-07 in your living room/dining room/family room.
How do I get the FZ up the steps?

I haven't had my fz in the house yet but I have had my nighthawk 650 and my fiancé's rebel 450 in the family room. Luckily she doesn't mind, as long as I put cardboard down to cover the laminate flooring. I even built a ramp to rise through the sliding doors.

albiemoto916

Been wanting to join this game for a while. I could have taken the one with a picture in front or the state Capitol but didn't....anyways, here it is.

5c665688bc6e78d863344c48bb480f1e.jpg

• Like 5

• Premium Member

Part of the game is that you have have to select the next challenge.

• Like 2

- Andy

Been wanting to join this game for a while. I could have taken the one with a picture in front or the state Capitol but didn't....anyways, here it is. 
5c665688bc6e78d863344c48bb480f1e.jpg

I knew someone would be able to do it!
  • Like 1

• Global Moderator

@albiemoto916, what is the next challenge?