The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

• Premium Member

I'd have to make a trip to get to a zoo… hmm maybe this weekend?

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

My bike in front of a zoo:

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_7790_zpsb27ce2f0.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_7789_zps013e38e3.jpg

I'll make this next one easy:  Your bike in front of a mom 'n pop grocery.

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

I'm so stoked I found this right now hahaha. I've been trying to play the riding game on supermoto junkie for so long with my XR.

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Here is a my FZ-07 in front of a mom and pop grocery. It looks shuttered but the main entrance is in the back. But there wasn't any signage back there.

ridinggame1_zpsdfaa415a.jpg

Next challenge,  in front of or in the background, a reservoir dam. 

• Global Moderator

@fasteddy, I am keeping score. I have six million and three points. Everyone else has seven except @guru who has minus fifteen. I might be a little biased though :).

• Like 2

Here is a my FZ-07 in front of a mom and pop grocery. It looks shuttered but the main entrance is in the back. But there wasn't any signage back there. 
ridinggame1_zpsdfaa415a.jpg

Next challenge,  in front of or in the background, a reservoir dam

Specifically a dam that is part of a reservoir? Or can it be just a reservoir, or just a dam?

'15 FZ-07

Specifically a dam that is part of a reservoir? Or can it be just a reservoir, or just a dam?

On top of a dam, at the base or somewhere so the dam is in the image. The dam is what I am going for. Not just water. 
  • Like 1

@fasteddy, I am keeping score. I have six million and three points. Everyone else has seven except @guru who has minus fifteen. I might be a little biased though :).
hipiebikerchick must be competing with you at that 6,000,000 mark cause she's always posting! I have two points! 

This Sport Chalet is right at the beginning of Hwy 2, Angeles Crest Highway. If you ever see Angele Crest riding videos starting in the Shell Station, this is right behind the Shell. It used to be a dedicated ski shop long time ago. Now it is a chain of more general sporting goods stores. But they still retain a skiing and snow sports department. Maybe even carry water skis.

ridinggame2_zps2891e8db.jpg

Next challenge, your bike in front of a taco cart or hot dog cart. I will also accept falafel and gyro cart. The cart cannot be self-propelled, like a food truck.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I put up the challenge for a hot dog cart and no one could meet it.  O_o

Hahaha I could get this tomorrow. But I'll wait a bit and see if anyone else can do it.

@fasteddy I'm very competitive!  8-) Game on!!

29e205aeb491d92667bae296a0884183.jpg 
Ok next challenge your bike on some single track/double track...some kind of dirt trail.
The red is surely the fastest color. 17mph without even moving. (rofl)
omg im dying thats hilarious.... but, white all the way!
  • Like 3

Just under 48 hours now, still no sign of hot dog/taco/gyro/anything cart around my neck of the woods.

Apparently "Fashion Island" has an actual hot dog cart, but I would rather not get arrested for riding through a mall to get a pic lol

• Like 1

'15 FZ-07

op9vn.jpg

Next challenge: Your FZ in front of a non-commercial (mom & pop) coffee shop. 
Alternative: FZ in front of a National Forest welcome sign.

*note: I figured I would add the alternative challenge in the original post of the primary challenge so if nobody can catch the 1st challenge, we don't sit idle for so long before everyone gives up. 

Cheers everyone![span]    [/span]
  • Like 1

'15 FZ-07

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Mom and Pop coffee shop:

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_7930_zps0bd28f5d.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_7928_zpsd34628e4.jpg

It took me a long time to find a mom and pop coffee shop! I am a tea drinker and don't pay much attention to coffee places. ( I can appreciate a good cup of coffee though) I went past a teahouse AND a hot chocolate shack on my search. Finally I found this place, Mr Espresso, in Japantown. Who would've thought?

Are many of us still playing this game? I better make an easy challenge. How about your bike at a children's playground.

solid. Is that the cycle guys tail bag on the rear?

I HOPE people are still playing. We're fortunate enough to have riding season all year long in CA.

'15 FZ-07