The MT-07 Forum

Speed & Strength Lunatic Fringe Jersey

mardi72

I got my xlarge red one the other day .. so have two of them. The 2nd one came much faster too.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

This is like a disease! I just bought another one in red.
You guys are a bad influence!

Why can't left turners see us?

This is like a disease! I just bought another one in red. You guys are a bad influence!
For you, the bad influence song. It's helped get me through some hard times when I spent too much.  ;) 

[video src=https://youtu.be/L8eTOvMiee0]  

Beemer

• Premium Member
This is like a disease! I just bought another one in red. You guys are a bad influence!
For you, the bad influence song. It's helped get me through some hard times when I spent too much.  ;) 

[video src=https://youtu.be/L8eTOvMiee0]  
That's CRAZY Beemer!  I just saw him live Saturday night at the Peppermill Concert Hall in Wendover NV! Here's a  vid I shot of one of his songs.
[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9prq2Y8xA]

Guest ChicagoAJ

@rowdy - I stayed in the Peppermill not too long ago when I went on a snowboarding trip out there. They got some great waitresses, haha.

• Premium Member
@rowdy - I stayed in the Peppermill not too long ago when I went on a snowboarding trip out there. They got some great waitresses, haha.
Cool!  Where did you go snowboarding? I snowboard at Solitude mostly. 

Guest ChicagoAJ
Cool!  Where did you go snowboarding? I snowboard at Solitude mostly. 

Squaw Valley and Heavenly were the only two we made it out to. Spent 3 days at Squaw and 1 at Heavenly. We wanted to get out to other places but we were snowed in for the first 4 days we were there. 

i got mine today and seems to fit me right. i knew it will be hard to put this thing on but yo can't beat the price, I'm happy with the my purchase. so do you guys have a technique putting thi on?

• Premium Member
i got mine today and seems to fit me right. i knew it will be hard to put this thing on but yo can't beat the price, I'm happy with the my purchase. so do you guys have a technique putting thi on?
I get my arms started in the sleeves, then stick my head through the body, raise my arms over my head and then .... shimmy! Yea, I know... it ain't pretty, but it's effective, and I still like mine for the 100 degree temps we've been having. Well, except for the freak thunderstorm we had on my way home from work today.  I got totally soaked, and the jersey work amazing well for swamp cooler effect at 60 mph.  ;)

I get my arms started in the sleeves, then stick my head through the body, raise my arms over my head and then .... shimmy! Yea, I know... it ain't pretty, but it's effective, and I still like mine for the 100 degree temps we've been having. Well, except for the freak thunderstorm we had on my way home from work today.  I got totally soaked, and the jersey work amazing well for swamp cooler effect at 60 mph.  ;)

cool man, thanks! weather here in new jersey is very humid so this should be good for my commute to work and riding around town. yea the storm was crazy, tree branches are all over the streets. i waited for it to pass before i left work but still caught a little rain. now the bike is so dirty >:(  

rowdy

Nice video, man! Clear with good sound but of course you don't get the same vib as seeing him live. I've seen him play on three different occasions when I lived in Austin and he's just an awesome musician. Therapy for the soul.  8-)  Nice to know there are some R.C. fans here.

Beemer

Took a ride at dusk last night right after a small thunderstorm so it was only 82 and cool. For anyone having a lot of trouble putting it on, give this a try. For me, (I'm 5' 8", 194 lb.) the trick to getting it on easier is I put my left arm in all the way first and then I put my head inside just up to the shoulders. Next, I squeeze my right arm up past my head until my arm is almost all the way in the sleeve and then I pop the ol' gourd thru. In reverse taking it off. Think contortionist while you're doing it, pull those arms in tight and it'll go on easier.

I'll try and keep my review short and less personal so I'll use the 5 star scale.

1. Looks: 5
2. comfort: 4
3. protection: 3
4. ease of getting on and off: 2 (at best)
5. value: 5

Beemer

• Premium Member

I like to support Revzilla. I'm a big fan of the service like a lot of other people. I just used their price match service and ordered one for myself and the purple Icon Spaztik for my girlfriend. I got mine in one day. :)

Need to return it for a large I think. I'll try it on again later. I'm 5'9" 200 lbs so I went with the XL. Might need a Large.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

martyinaustin

got mine today. i'm 5'10", about 165 and the Large is perfect. easy on and off for me...good to be thin-ish. can't wait to take it out for a test. thanks for the heads-up team 07.

• Premium Member

So I originally bought the gray one.  It matches my bike (Liquid Graphite).  Then I needed an excuse to buy another one, and I thought, jeez, that red one would match my helmet. 
Well, not bad... even if I do say so myself. :)
[attachment id=2005" thumbnail="1]

• Premium Member

How's the sleeve length on these? I've got an unusually long wingspan.

• Premium Member
I've got two on order, had Revzilla price match.
That's the way to do it!  ;) 
Not sure if I mentioned it, ordered an XL and need to return it for an L. I'm 5'9" 205lbs give or take. XL was too big. L is JUST a tick too snug but not terrible. Need to lose some weight any way for the leathers I just bought for the track.

Got my girl an Icon Spaztyk jersey in purple too while I was at it. Price matched $29.50. Sick!  :D

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

berettatrio
I'm 6' and have a 25 inch arm length. the large fits me pretty well. The Jersey also has thumb holes to keep the sleeves down. I don't really like them but if you needed to you could use them. 

dentalprodigy
Me too.  My arms (including my hands) are longer than my legs.  I got the small and the sleeves fit me just right.  You should be fine as far as sleeve length.  Just go ahead and order your normal size while keeping in mind that this is loose/baggy fit.

Ordered from Revzilla 4 days ago and they arrived today. A little baggy in a large, but a medium would've been too small. I'm 5'11" and 190lbs
I'll wear one on a ride tomorrow.

088008d370b957ae28537e867eef6365.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

These things are now on sale for $22. Freaking amazing! The armor would cost more than that. It seems like the wrong season for these, but they make a great base layer for a standard winter jacket for those on a budget.
Here you go...

Archived