The MT-07 Forum

Rim direction

c0al67

Doh, was just looking at the frame. Thought the rotors looked a bit small.
Keep up with the oil level in that motor. It only holds a thimble full to begin with.

Guest ChicagoAJ
I had my share of Italy :) Here is one nobody here probably seen or heard for.

bianchi.jpg

Wow that looks like a real collectors treasure! Bianchi still makes some fine bicycles.  Our team might be getting these next year.

Oh my god, that frame is as much as a used FZ-07!

• Premium Member
Wow that looks like a real collectors treasure! Bianchi still makes some fine bicycles.  Our team might be getting these next year.

Crazy ain't it?  The team deal is much less than that. ;) 

Why can't left turners see us?

Guest ChicagoAJ
Unless much less = free, no thanks. Haha!

• Premium Member
What if you could get a <insert cool motorcycle you lust after here> for half price? Well, I put more miles on my bicycles then I do my FZ-07, so I have an appreciation for the finer things on two wheels.

Guest ChicagoAJ
What if you could get a <insert cool motorcycle you lust after here> for half price? Well, I put more miles on my bicycles then I do my FZ-07, so I have an appreciation for the finer things on two wheels.

Literally was in that scenario this past weekend. Someone locally on Craigslist had a lime green 2015 Kawi Ninja 1000 ABS for sale for $8500 with 1,200 miles on it. I offered him $6500 just for the hell of it, it's got an MSRP of $12k before tax, title, blah blah blah. He said he'd do it... I was floored, couldn't believe it. Went with a buddy to check it out, it rode great and was in pristine condition. The dude lost his job and was trying to make his mortgage payments. I really wanted to snap it up and turn around and sell it for a few grand more next season (or keep it and sell the FZ) but something about the whole situation just didn't feel right so I passed. Got an email from the guy on Tuesday and he sold it for $8000.  
Maybe next time... 

• Premium Member

Literally was in that scenario this past weekend. Someone locally on Craigslist had a lime green 2015 Kawi Ninja 1000 ABS for sale for $8500 with 1,200 miles on it. I offered him $6500 just for the hell of it, it's got an MSRP of $12k before tax, title, blah blah blah. He said he'd do it... I was floored, couldn't believe it. Went with a buddy to check it out, it rode great and was in pristine condition. The dude lost his job and was trying to make his mortgage payments. I really wanted to snap it up and turn around and sell it for a few grand more next season (or keep it and sell the FZ) but something about the whole situation just didn't feel right so I passed. Got an email from the guy on Tuesday and he sold it for $8000.  
Maybe next time... 
I have that kind of thing happen enough, that my last grasp on sanity always reminds me to wait, because another "can't afford not to" situation will arise soon enough.  In fact, probably too soon. :) 

Archived