The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

Got the day off today, I'm doing Angeles Crest/dtla/mulhulland/Malibu today if anyone wants to join. Already almost to Pasadena.

Here is an 8-month old thread with 12 pages asking for a group ride in SoCal and still nothing!? What gives? If anybody is interested there are riders that meet at 7-11 on Sunland Blvd before going up Big Tujunga to Angeles Crest who meet at 8am on Saturdays. There is also a group that meets on Sundays at 8am at the Shell Station on Angeles Crest off the 210 in LaCanada.

• Like 1

Here is an 8-month old thread with 12 pages asking for a group ride in SoCal and still nothing!? What gives? If anybody is interested there are riders that meet at 7-11 on Sunland Blvd before going up Big Tujunga to Angeles Crest who meet at 8am on Saturdays. There is also a group that meets on Sundays at 8am at the Shell Station on Angeles Crest off the 210 in LaCanada.
There have been a few rides from this thread. Not everyone is able to go to everything though, and I doubt we'll ever get a very large group ride going because SoCal is pretty big and most aren't willing to travel 2-3 hours to get to a cool road as early as necessary to beat traffic. Thanks for the heads up on the rides though.

Hey Attila. I ride with that "Filipino" crew on Sunday's and thought I saw you up Newcombs ranch about 3 Sunday's ago. But I think you were on your ninja 300. Summer is coming up and hopefully we can get a good group to ride somewhere. Cheers!

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

I am in guys for anything in the Azusa, Pasadena, Tujunga, and Castaic areas.

And I saw a guy up at Newcombs, three weeks ago on Sunday in the afternoon, on a graphite blue wearing an armor vest, maybe Icon.

Im in the san gabriel area, I'm in for the ride/adventure. I rode solo on ACH today for the first time and it was a blast.

• Premium Member

In case no one saw the other thread. Meeting up tomorrow Sunday 4/19 for a ACH ride. Meet up at the Shell station at the bottom at 10:30. Perhaps lunch at Newcombs Ranch.

• 10 months later...
  • Premium Member

It's warming up again.... ACH this weekend?

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

Is ACH clear all the way from the E138 side all the way up to Newcombs Ranch and on over to Glendale?

My buddy and I drove past E138 on I-15 to go to the Dianese store yesterday and was wondering if ACH was clear all the way through...

- Paulie

• Premium Member

Got my bike a couple of weeks ago and I've only ridden it once.
I'm too new to even hit the streets with it so hopefully I get some more time to practice and join you guys someday.

• Premium Member
Meeting at 0930 tomorrow Saturday morning, at ACH Shell to ride.
I think I might've saw you coming up to Newcombs just as I was leaving... I didn't see that anyone replied so I didn't think anyone else was interested. Maybe next time! 
Gotta be careful up there. We were held up for a bit as a rider was airlifted after crashing and CHP had to clear the road of all the pieces to this rider's Duc...  :(

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Riding up ACH via Upper Big T and 9 mile with a few buddies on Saturday. me in my fz-07, my bro in law in his fz-09, buddy in Triumph street triple R, etc. Meetup at 9:00 am at Chevron in Sunland. Anyone interested?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Chevron address is 8556 Foothill Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91040

• Like 1

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Had a good ride with tanner68. Even got to see some of my peeps from the Honda Grom group c7835582865ef9c296ce9782f109785b.jpg

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom