The MT-07 Forum

Carbon or stainless?

liami

Yea I'm between that one and the 9" stainless one. Either the 8" carbon with the gaping hole as an exit, or the 9" stainless with a smaller diameter pipe as an exit
dont like that smaller exit

Neither do I, it's my last resort. I much prefer the bigger exhaust exit. That's why I posted and asked if anyone's had experience with the delkevic carbon

Neither do I, it's my last resort. I much prefer the bigger exhaust exit. That's why I posted and asked if anyone's had experience with the delkevic carbon
Well it sounds like a solid company, so if you run in to quality issues Im sure they will make it right. They sell thousands so Im sure they are good value for money.

• Premium Member

I'll take a picture of mine later on.

It's the Delkevic slip on kit from @marthy

I put about 28,000 miles on it. Been through a lot of poor weather, salt and brine. I repacked the internals once.

I think it looks pretty good overall, but as an all weather all year bike the whole setup is not pristine and shows the corresponding signs of wear.

Pics later, in 7 or 8 hours.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
So I assume nobody whose seen this has a carbon delkevic?
 I have the exhaust you are asking about. It has been on the bike for a  year about 11000 km and the carbon looks like new. the pipes turned a nice golden color pretty much all the way to the can but I like it. Overall I am very happy with it.[attachment id=2440" thumbnail="1]

• Premium Member

I forgot to snap a pic, but mine looks generally the same. A few scuffs and scrapes and a blemish here or there, but that's primarily my own doing.

Everything went braap.

Archived