The MT-07 Forum

Memorial Day Sale?

JRFlurry

So I’ve got the new bike, got the exhaust mounted up, got the K&N filter in the mail on its way and I’m ready to yank that snorkel! Now before I jump the gun and send out my ECU...are you guys gonna do a Memorial Day sale? As stoked as I am to get the tune (and I’m DEFINITELY getting the tune) saving a few bucks would be awesome as I’m burning through money quicker than I’m burning through gas!! Haha!!

I don't see them do many sales in the summer, they do sales usually during winter to keep afloat when nobody is riding. During the spring and summer they are so phucking slammed they hardly get to go home and don't even have much time.to even visit the forum.

Plus it's racing season and they are at the racetrack every weekend calibrating race machines for a ton of teams and individual racers.

13 minutes ago, JRFlurry said:

So I’ve got the new bike, got the exhaust mounted up, got the K&N filter in the mail on its way and I’m ready to yank that snorkel! Now before I jump the gun and send out my ECU...are you guys gonna do a Memorial Day sale? As stoked as I am to get the tune (and I’m DEFINITELY getting the tune) saving a few bucks would be awesome as I’m burning through money quicker than I’m burning through gas!! Haha!!

But remember forum ALWAYS get a discount over what the public pays. Call them with your username during the weekdays. Tell em Rob says hey.

• Premium Member

they usually give more discounts when you "bundle" like an exhaust purchase and ECU flash, etc thru them... multiple tuning software and other aftermarket fuel devices available...

as cruizin stated- dont see many sales during riding season, usually the first one is a Black Friday sale... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Racing season, so they are busy. Call

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Saw this on FB this morning.

51367CB1-75B2-4E6C-B6F8-99438D94A797.thumb.png.86642548c61ef7f2a5683d144c2d3e54.png

I’ll be sending my ECU in tomorrow and leaving for Peurto Rico on Wednesday. Hopefully my ECU will be waiting for me when I get back. 

Archived