The MT-07 Forum

Finally got my bike!!!

The Truth

Well guys she is finally here!!! It's been a long wait but well worth it! OTD was 8600$ but i don't care anymore honestly, she is beautiful. I snapped some crappy pics with my iPhone 6 over the weekend and here are just a few! :P

Oh and before i rode her for the first time i slapped Lusiphers fender eliminator on there haha, the front lights i haven't done yet because they looked kind of awkward i need to play with them a bit. But alot more mods coming including Akra Carbon and other stuff!

I've been waiting since July 20th something by the way so almost 3 months i think! Glad i didnt cave in for red or white 2 months ago the liquid graphite is well worth it! Plus the timing is perfect since my birthday was on Sunday the 5th turned 17!! Woo best b-day evarr! :D
15277461940_9ea7218f48_o.jpgFullSizeRender(4) by lrulka.loyolaart
15464171875_405e5280b0_o.jpgFullSizeRender(3) by lrulka.loyolaart
15277281059_eeca1cfebf_o.jpgFullSizeRender(2) by lrulka.loyolaart
15441067766_18ef058cd6_o.jpgFullSizeRender(1) by lrulka.loyolaart
15464173435_1d9bdfe7b9_o.jpgFullSizeRender by lrulka.loyolaart

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• Global Moderator

Great news. The pictures look great. Be careful on it, but have fun. Keep us updated as you mod it.

• Global Moderator

Lenny! Congratulations, on both your birthday and your bike! You're a big boy now! :)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Congratulations! In Maryland do they come from the dealer with plates already?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Congratulations! In Maryland do they come from the dealer with plates already?
Yes ma'am, the dealer pulled one right from under his desk and slapped in on. She was good to go! No MVA visit or anything, i called the insurance guy right from the dealership and got full coverage for like 1500$ a year but that's solid because i'm only 17 so it's all good! :P 

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Nice! I had to wait almost 6 weeks for my plates. Did they let you pick the letter/number combo you liked?

Illegitimi non carborundum

PA throws the plate on right when you buy the bike as well. Lenny, where about in MD are you located?
Baltimore city buddy :P 

Nice! I had to wait almost 6 weeks for my plates. Did they let you pick the letter/number combo you liked?
Yeah he had a bunch of plates but i just was so excited by the bike i really didn't care i just wanted to get outta there and ride! 8-) 

PA throws the plate on right when you buy the bike as well. Lenny, where about in MD are you located?
Sweet I lived in Baltimore my whole life until about 4 months ago.  Ill be at the O's game Friday! haha. We should ride sometime, Im in the area often still

Sweet I lived in Baltimore my whole life until about 4 months ago.  Ill be at the O's game Friday! haha. We should ride sometime, Im in the area often still
We definitly should man! I was planning to go on Friday but i have work ;-| still gonna go in the back and watch it on this sneaky portable tv the employees bring in haha I work at this little waterfront bakery/restaurant in Fells Point 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived