The MT-07 Forum

Reparing bike after stealing

Brandotw

Hello guys, my bike got stolen few months ago and while waiting for my assurance to pay me i decided to fix it with my money to make it marching at least. During the rubbery they broke the steering lock. I went to the official yamaha workshop and they changed the handlebars and fixed the fork. But i still feel that the bike pulls to the right in some circumstances but i can't replicate those circumstances, it happens sometimes and not very often. I was wondering what could be before going to the workshop.

Sorry for my english.

Take it back to the shop. Being that you have to ride it a lot to notice it and it's sporadic they could have easily missed it.

Beemer

3 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Take it back to the shop. Being that it's sporadic they could have easily missed it.

the fact is that i dont really trust them. they only try to steal more money. i will go to the shop for sure, but i wanted to have at least a generic idea on what could it be. Thank you for the answer.

50 minutes ago, Brandotw said:

the fact is that i dont really trust them. they only try to steal more money. i will go to the shop for sure, but i wanted to have at least a generic idea on what could it be. Thank you for the answer.

Sorry, I didn't know you felt that way about the shop, it's a shame a person is made to feel that way. My best guess, low tire pressure, a slightly bent fork??? there are people here with more knowledge on bikes that could maybe help you more but it may be hard to know for sure what it is without riding it. 

Beemer

5 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Sorry, I didn't know you felt that way about the shop, it's a shame a person is made to feel that way. My best guess, low tire pressure, a slightly bent fork??? there are people here with more knowledge on bikes that could maybe help you more but it may be hard to know for sure what it is without riding it. 

Don't be sorry, you couldnt know. Yea in my city it's a war with those shops, it's a fight everytime i go there, it's a nightmare. 
They said that they fixed the fork and the pressure of the tires. maybe they didnt fix it well?
Thank you again Beemer.

Archived