The MT-07 Forum

2018 MT07 Recall notice

Carne Seca

Anyone else get a recall notice?

im at work so I haven’t got a chance to read it yet. But I get informed delivery with usps, it sends me pictures of what’s coming to me in the mail for the day. Incase something gets stolen or lost. 

I have a recall notice waiting for me 😱 I hope it’s nothing too serious. Hoping one of you can let me know what it might be about. 

NRWhiteKnight

I got a call from the service manager where I bought my 2018 MT07. He was going to order parts and call me back to schedule a time for me to bring it in. That was Friday or Saturday of last week. Still waiting on him to call me back but If I don't hear from him by this Saturday I will call them and check. There is thread about it here.

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

7 minutes ago, NRWhiteKnight said:

I got a call from the service manager where I bought my 2018 MT07. He was going to order parts and call me back to schedule a time for me to bring it in. That was Friday or Saturday of last week. Still waiting on him to call me back but If I don't hear from him by this Saturday I will call them and check. There is thread about it here.

Thanks brotha. I should have searched first. But I’m just glad it’s nothing serious. Now I can get back to work. 

Archived