The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 Owner

emperor_Wurm

emperor_Wurm

Hello, 

Just picked up a brand new 2017 Fz-07. Its a great bike so far. I am using this bike mainly as a commuter. hope to see you on the road. 

• Premium Member

Welcome to the Forum! 😀

There's tons of information to be found here. The search function is your friend.

Don't forget to pin the member map. We'd also love to hear your motorcycle story.👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

emperor_Wurm

Awesome, thanks! 

I have been riding for about 22 years, everything from dirtbikes to harleys. I currently own a 2017 Fz-07, 2014 RMZ-450, 2014 Harley FXDL, as well as a PW50 and crf110 that my son's ride. I am obsessed with motorcycles and will continue to add to my stable. Looking forward to some good info on this site. Thanks again. 

• 1 month later...

I am also new to the forum. Been riding motorcycles for 35 years mostly dirtbikes. Did a fair amount of motorcross racing back in the day. Riding motorcycles has taken me from my home state of Tn. All the way to Cali. I recently just purchased a used FZ07. I really like the feel of FZ mostly because if feels more like a dirtbike than most other streetbikes. I am loving the FZ so far but feel the suspension is really lacking so I will be researching suspension upgrades immediately.

Archived