The MT-07 Forum

MT-07 2019??

andr3s_diaz

Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying the MT-07 in the coming weeks, but I don´t know if there will be a new MT-07 for 2019 ?¿?¿

Have you heard something ?

Thanks !

Because of the significant changes between '17 FZ07 and '18 MT-07 I would say the only changes would probably be color options. That's the way it is with many manufactures. 

I hurd complete redesign, engine is now a 1700 with 8 speed interracial gearbox including bipolar crank and self inflicted pistons rotating perpendicular to the relevant flow of full frontal induction

In all seriousness, probably no changes as mentioned outside of fixes and colors.  I would wait until the announcement of the 2019.  Then find out when they arrive and go get a killer deal on a 2018 or possibly a 2017 if still around.  Dealers will want to clear out as much as they can all 2018 models or earlier before flipping the 2019.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

24 minutes ago, r1limited said:

I hurd complete redesign, engine is now a 1700 with 8 speed interracial gearbox including bipolar crank and self inflicted pistons rotating perpendicular to the relevant flow of full frontal induction

In all seriousness, probably no changes as mentioned outside of fixes and colors.  I would wait until the announcement of the 2019.  Then find out when they arrive and go get a killer deal on a 2018 or possibly a 2017 if still around.  Dealers will want to clear out as much as they can all 2018 models or earlier before flipping the 2019.

Trump is for interracial gear boxes, vote Trump 2020! 😆

Seriously, what yamaoldster said. I would just get one before they come out and if you want to change color just change the panels or go old school and take a little pride in painting them yourself.

Beemer

Thanks guys !

I will find out when the 2019 are announced and see whether is worth to wait for a 2019 MT07 or buying a 2018 MT07 with a discount 😀

Do you guys know when Yamaha normally announces its 2019 range ?

Well in Australia, Yamaha usually announces a model is due for release after they have denied that is going to be released for 2 years, then releases a children's version, then denies a proper version is coming out, then releases the real one without telling anyone...

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• 1 month later...

Archived