The MT-07 Forum

How come so many of you don't have a profile pic yet?

Cruizin

To upload a profile pic and avoid looking like a "newb" . 

1. Go to upper right of this forum, click on your username.

2.Click on "Profile". 

3. Click on the little box on the top left that has the first letter of your username in it. 

4.Upload your profile pic. (I think it has to be 500 mb or less). 

5.Click Save. 

NOW CLICK ON THE MEMBER MAP AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.  Enter in your city and state and click SAVE!  DO NOT LET THE SYSTEM FIND YOUR ADDRESS BECAUSE IT WILL ACTUALLY POST YOUR ADDRESS! ENTER YOUR OWN CITY, STATE! 

Now, other FZ07 owner in your area can find you, send you a pm and invite you to ride with them. 

Wow, wasn't that easy? 

It would be nice to see introductions along with that also instead of new people simply joining and then start asking a lot of questions when we don't even know them. Just saying, would be nice.

Beemer

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Bump! Upload your profile pics and place your pin on the member map.   

Wheres this Map?

What's the trick for adding location to the member map? I've made several attempts, entering address etc. in different ways and it won't do anything. I guess I can try using my phone so location info is available from Google. Been trying to add with my work computer but not having any luck. Just sits there after I type in info and hit add location.

19 minutes ago, michigan400 said:

What's the trick for adding location to the member map? I've made several attempts, entering address etc. in different ways and it won't do anything. I guess I can try using my phone so location info is available from Google. Been trying to add with my work computer but not having any luck. Just sits there after I type in info and hit add location.

Same Here. Ill try when i get home. Dosent look like theres anyone in my area, but ill throw it on there anyways.

13 minutes ago, persydonkers said:

Same Here. Ill try when i get home. Dosent look like theres anyone in my area, but ill throw it on there anyways.

Best advice is to just enter a city, state.    It gives you two choices, enter your address yourself or let the system find your ip address current location. I suggest just entering city/state. 

Sooner or later, someone from your town will join and find you.  If we can keep this thread up, more will see it and add their pins to the map too. 

Archived