The MT-07 Forum

Noob found his way here from FZ09 forum!

jvan

Hi All,

Thrilled to discover this site. Just posted a WTB exhaust on FZ09 forum and someone said I should try FZ07 since that's my bike and here I am! I didn't know this forum existed, so happy to join. 

I took my MSF and got my license a short month ago and bought a used FZ07 late Aug, the following week! 2015, really thrilled to get it, was looking at Honda 500Fs really and was worried this may be too much or a 1st bike, but, it's just fine. As long as your not an idiot pulling the throttle back you'll be okay. Guess it helps that I'm not in my 20's anymore... :)

So, took the course, got the bug and for my online fix I've been watching youtube fz07 vids and checking out Reddit. Happy to start diving into the forums here..

3 minutes ago, jvan said:

Hi All,

Thrilled to discover this site. Just posted a WTB exhaust on FZ09 forum and someone said I should try FZ07 since that's my bike and here I am! I didn't know this forum existed, so happy to join. 

I took my MSF and got my license a short month ago and bought a used FZ07 late Aug, the following week! 2015, really thrilled to get it, was looking at Honda 500Fs really and was worried this may be too much or a 1st bike, but, it's just fine. As long as your not an idiot pulling the throttle back you'll be okay. Guess it helps that I'm not in my 20's anymore... :)

So, took the course, got the bug and for my online fix I've been watching youtube fz07 vids and checking out Reddit. Happy to start diving into the forums here..

Happy you found us, thanks for joining!

Haha, I think I posted on a topic here saying the best way not to kill yourself on an FZ07 as your first bike is to not be in your 20s.

Welcome to the forums.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Archived