The MT-07 Forum

Hageman fz-07 on bikeexif

Yamaholic Mike

I saw that the other day forgot to post.  Very nice indeed for stock about everything.  The way it should be.  Off the shelf 3rd party parts.  Nice

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Yamaholic Mike

The subframe and tail are anything but stock.  The exhaust is one of one, too; entirely hand made. 

Edited by Yamaholic Mike

I love how the head pipes drop straight down. It irks me how the stock pipes, and all aftermarket pipes I've seen, have all those weird unneeded bends in them. Those straight pipes give the bike a clean,tall and narrow look. And nice call on the rotors. Man, those classic round discs look perfect on there. Very nice!

• Like 1

Yamaholic Mike

Thanks man.  That’s exactly what we were going for: a more vintage/classic vibe.  Happy to read someone noticed. 

Edited by Yamaholic Mike

I hate the whole damn thing now 😎

Should be a Kawi

• Haha 1

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
cleverriver

i've been following hagman for years, I love all his work. Check him out on instagram he posts a lot more there

• 4 weeks later...