The MT-07 Forum

You know whats cool? New Suspension!

Evill_Ed

• Premium Member

I got my new suspension components this week. I got my Ohlins Fork Catridges from STG and my K-Tech Razor-R shock from JD at Hordpower. I have an AP Moto link to install also.  After 2 track seasons I cant wait to feel the difference. I have to admit, the stock suspension worked well for me at my weight,  180 lbs. 

Saving up for my tune, pipe and airbox from Hord.

Ed

IMG_4323.jpg

IMG_4324.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

• Premium Member

oooh new toys! Let us know how that setup works for you. I know it's the worst reason to pick a shock, but the red spring on the K Tech is just so aesthetic pleasing.

Awesome! I'd really love to do the suspension on my MT07 and always assumed that this would be the one bike I'd go all out on, but I honestly find the stock suspension to be just fine for my weight (160 lbs) as well. Especially as 90% of my riding is commuting. The suspension is nowhere near as bad as I was expecting or had heard it to be, and is much better than my R3.

165lbs and I have been fine with it standard. But when really pushed on rough surfaces it began to bounce a lot. 

Just do it! 

15 hours ago, Benh972 said:

oooh new toys! Let us know how that setup works for you. I know it's the worst reason to pick a shock, but the red spring on the K Tech is just so aesthetic pleasing.

And that red line to boot!

Beemer

Archived