The MT-07 Forum

I might be the first to have this colour.

WankyMcTugger

WankyMcTugger

I had to custom order it, and my dealer said I was the first in Florida to get this colour, and possibly the first in the US. Anyone else have ice fluo? Trade-in in the background.

K8gfh2R.jpg

• Premium Member

I like it. Congratulations,  enjoy. 

Ed

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

Congrats! Am I going color blind or what?! Are those rims orange or red or a combination of orange and red or red and orange? Whichever they are, they damn sure yank your eyes towards them! Too bright for my taste but it makes for a real Florida bike! A couple of dolphin decals would make that a Miami favorite. 

Beemer

WankyMcTugger

They look red to me, but you're the only other person to mention red. Everyone else tells me they're orange. Whatever they are, I like them a lot.

17 hours ago, WankyMcTugger said:

I had to custom order it, and my dealer said I was the first in Florida to get this colour, and possibly the first in the US. Anyone else have ice fluo? Trade-in in the background.

K8gfh2R.jpg

Nice bike and congrats. I have a 18' Blurple MT07 but I like this new color combo for the 19' model. Where at in Florida you ride? I live in central FL and i'm trying to set a meetup with a couple of other FZ/MT riders soon(before it gets too hot).

• Global Moderator
3 hours ago, WankyMcTugger said:

They look red to me, but you're the only other person to mention red. Everyone else tells me they're orange. Whatever they are, I like them a lot.

Looks like the red they used on the '15 tank panels to me

shet was bright as hell. 

Gratz though

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

WankyMcTugger
4 hours ago, NiteRyder said:

Nice bike and congrats. I have a 18' Blurple MT07 but I like this new color combo for the 19' model. Where at in Florida you ride? I live in central FL and i'm trying to set a meetup with a couple of other FZ/MT riders soon(before it gets too hot).

I'm in Land O Lakes, right north of Tampa. I'm down to ride if you're nearby.

• Premium Member

I really like it! Feels good to get the good looking bike you want, in the color you want. Ride with pride.

On 2/24/2019 at 6:43 PM, WankyMcTugger said:

I'm in Land O Lakes, right north of Tampa. I'm down to ride if you're nearby.

You're about 1.5 hrs away from me. We could definitely meet up when the time comes. I'll let you know.

Beautiful colorway!  If I was in the market today for a new MT, then this would be my choice.  I do however have the grey fluo, so perhaps it's just in my nature.  👌

• Global Moderator

I am looking forward to seeing one of those in person.  It looks great in photos. Congrats. 

• Premium Member
On 2/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, WankyMcTugger said:

K8gfh2R.jpg

didn't like the vulcan?

WankyMcTugger
1 hour ago, Laben said:

didn't like the vulcan?

Vulcan was great. Fine first bike. I had it for almost four years. Was time to switch it up. In four years I might be trading the MT-07 in for something else, or at least buying an additional bike to add to the collection.

11 hours ago, WankyMcTugger said:

Vulcan was great. Fine first bike. I had it for almost four years. Was time to switch it up. In four years I might be trading the MT-07 in for something else, or at least buying an additional bike to add to the collection.

I just looked at the specs for a 650 Vulcan and all I can say is you must be amazed with the difference in performance between both bikes. I'd almost bet you haven't stopped grinning since you rode your MT-07 the first time. 

Hey, maybe some day we can meet somewhere in between Land O Lakes and Sun City Center for a ride. Brandon would be a good place, it's almost equal distance between both cities. 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Looks unreal! Love it! Im partial to the flouro yellow, but wow has Yamaha stepped their game up!

Keep the rubber side down, best of luck with her!

'16 FZ07

Both the fluro yellow and this scheme have a hell of a lot of pop, but definitely not to my taste. The matte grey and blurple are my faves.

WankyMcTugger

To me, bikes are the same as supercars, styling-wise. They should be designed by 8 year olds and have rockets strapped to the side. I can definitely see how this colour scheme wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but it suits my idea perfectly!

• Global Moderator

I saw a couple of MT-10's in this color at the dealership.  It looks great, although I like not having to clean my black wheels very often.  

Bike looks really good. almost has some hint of ktm colors to me. But could just be my eyes!! XD

firstyammerha

spiffy color combo alright. But I like my fluro yellow wheeled 2016 more. These have to be great safety features too, making the four wheelers take second looks before lifting their foot off the brake. 

Archived